Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 04:51 AM

Good morning one and all - Friday!

Morning all,

Friday..... and my last day at work for a staggering 24 days..... happy, happy, joy, joy, joy

Lots to do this weekend. Steve, the guy staying in my house to “ginger-sit” will be arriving on Sunday at around 2.30pm. I’ve given him some written instructions that, unfortunately, run to 3 pages. Margaret, his wife, has confirmed he is expecting instructions – phew!

Packing won’t be done until Sunday to try and save something to occupy us.

Off to my sister’s this evening to get a much needed cut and colour, then, providing I get back early enough, Baz and I are going out for an Indian meal – the second one in 16 months. Considering we used to have an Indian meal once a week, you can imagine how much I’m looking forward to it!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Show me a man with both feet on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't put on his trousers.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 04:58 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. You are so deserving of this break Vicki and I know how much you're looking forward to it

Last day for me until September 6th so I'm also very happy to see today. It's been a fraught few weeks!

Have a great Friday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. You are so deserving of this break Vicki and I know how much you're looking forward to it

Last day for me until September 6th so I'm also very happy to see today. It's been a fraught few weeks!

Have a great Friday all
Morning J - enjoy, hon, I know you need the break xx
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 05:07 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, glad its holiday time for you Vicki, glad its Friday 1/2 day for me today, we are taking the Nessr van back to Northumberland this afternoon, and taking the dogs to the beach, Fudge deserves a good run, but thats another thread.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 05:35 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning J - enjoy, hon, I know you need the break xx
Right back at ya Vicki xx
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-08-2010, 05:54 AM
Morning everyone!

I have my sisters black lab Blake staying at the moment, he arrived last night and is here for 2 whole weeks!! Monty is in his element!!

It is my last day in my current job today (after nearly 4 years) Start a new job on Tuesday with the probation service! (I am already working part-time with them but will be doing a different role full time) I am nervous and excited!

Anyway off to the field we go!

Hope u all have a great weekend, and to those of u off on holiday have a good one!!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 06:24 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
You know today will probably drag Vicki but hey who cares because then the fun starts and you really deserve it.
Jackie enjoy your break as well.
Charly leaves for Ibizia in two weeks time as well. At least you should both see some sun more than we can say for England. I often wonder what keeps any of us living here.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 06:30 AM
Morning ,its still raining Vicki have a wonderful time,and anyone else who is going away this weekend me Ive still got 8 more days then heathrow here I come.
Have a good day despite the weather.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 06:30 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All,

'Ginger-sit' love it!! Ohhh, I am sure you have WELL deserved this break Vicki, you must be so excited to have so much time off. I don't know where you are off to, but have a lovely time!

I am excited myself today as the horse-ride that got cancelled last Friday (rained heavily!) is on for this afternoon and I can't wait. It's be waaay to long since I last rode, no doubt I'll be crippled when I get off!!

Have a good one all xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, glad its holiday time for you Vicki, glad its Friday 1/2 day for me today, we are taking the Nessr van back to Northumberland this afternoon, and taking the dogs to the beach, Fudge deserves a good run, but thats another thread.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz - hugs for Fudge x

Originally Posted by AmyH-Cornwall View Post
Morning everyone!

I have my sisters black lab Blake staying at the moment, he arrived last night and is here for 2 whole weeks!! Monty is in his element!!

It is my last day in my current job today (after nearly 4 years) Start a new job on Tuesday with the probation service! (I am already working part-time with them but will be doing a different role full time) I am nervous and excited!

Anyway off to the field we go!

Hope u all have a great weekend, and to those of u off on holiday have a good one!!
Morning Amy - good luck for Tuesday x

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
You know today will probably drag Vicki but hey who cares because then the fun starts and you really deserve it.
Jackie enjoy your break as well.
Charly leaves for Ibizia in two weeks time as well. At least you should both see some sun more than we can say for England. I often wonder what keeps any of us living here.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning ,its still raining Vicki have a wonderful time,and anyone else who is going away this weekend me Ive still got 8 more days then heathrow here I come.
Have a good day despite the weather.
Morning Jeanette - not long, hon x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >