Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 06:54 PM

homeless guys adorable rotties

this is sky

and this is blue,
both 2 adrable and very friendly babies. blue will constantly give u paw and a good washing LOL hes also go 2 staffies prince n princess.
when i saw them yesterday some one had given him a box of backers for their dinner, theres some nice ppl in london.
poor man hes had it hard.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-10-2006, 07:23 PM
awwww-nice to hear that people do help the homeless out and their beloved pets.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 08:18 PM
just realised u can see princess in the picture, shes sweet.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Lovely dogs, they do look in pretty good condition though, but princess looks sad
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Lovely dogs, they do look in pretty good condition though, but princess looks sad
she wanted a stroke and i only have 2 hands, and 4 dogs not possible to do at the same time
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
she wanted a stroke and i only have 2 hands, and 4 dogs not possible to do at the same time
Awww bless her she's a sweetie
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 09:06 PM
What lovely looking dogs.

I do worry about homeless people with dogs - wonderful for companionship and safety, but how do they afford to feed them and what about vets fees? Some areas don't have branches of the PDSA - they are the ones who provide free care for thise on benefits aren't they?

There is a homeless man in a town near us, he has a lovely looking dog and I once asked if I could stroke it. He said best not as I had the boys with me and his dog had been mistreated by children and he was worried about them getting close. His dog had never hurt anyone, but he was concened about my children which I thought was so caring I went and bought some dog biscuits.
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2006, 01:03 AM
Aww their lovely, There's a regular homeless guy near us my partner has seen him around since he was 16 (my partner was 16 that is) & hes taken the time out to get to know this homeless guy a lovely bloke he is, just after I moved here 4 years ago he got himself a beautiful puppy & his dog always comes first it eats better than him, he always makes sure his dog has eaten before he has eaten himself, we offered to buy him some food once & he said don't worry about me but if you would get my dog something I would really appreciate it, bless him we got them both something & he was so appreciative he nearly cried.

I don't know how he would manage if anything ever happened to her but I'm sure he'd do everything in his power to get her help, we've told him if he ever needs any help with her & he sees us about to let us know & we'll do what we can.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2006, 08:06 AM
we have the pdsa here, plus blue cross, so his dogs are well looked after. i know when i lived in aylesbury jake used to have the rspca come down and pick his dog up, give it a good check over, and bath it ect, and bring him back, i got friendly with jake, he trusted me, i even got to look after his hat one day and his dog, while he went off to the loo, LOL i got some strange looks from the locals. just glad my neighbours didnt spot me, just could see their faces, "so this is what u do for a living LOL"
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2006, 09:04 AM
aww bless them, poor guy though, read in the paper the other day one guy was homeless because his landlord suddenly decided to enforce a no pets rule, and he didn't want to give up his dog so he left
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >