Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 12:19 PM

Dk Is Upset

I had an awful night last , At the party ,I ended up upsetting a friend an hurting theyre feelings quite badly ,i think ,Which is very unlike me , The night was a disaster from start to finish as i did not want to be there to start with , i text them and called them earlier and have not had a reply ,he is very dear friend and was only trying to help me as i was upset , after rowing with some one and i ended up taking it out on him . sorry rant over xxdk
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Aww Dk we have all been there, you can only keep apologizing and hope that he sees you are truly sorry. Big hugs to you.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Awwwww,don't beat yourself up.I know you are a lovely caring person,everyone has their moments though.If they are as good friends as you say they are they will put it behind them and try to understand where you were coming from.
Sending massive ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) just for you,and cheer up xxxxxxxxxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 12:30 PM
I have tried calling several times , but to no avail , i have also text to apologise , Its not like me at all , but i just totally lost my temper last night , and shamfully took it out on them , thanks for the hug hun , i need it , xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Awwwww,don't beat yourself up.I know you are a lovely caring person,everyone has their moments though.If they are as good friends as you say they are they will put it behind them and try to understand where you were coming from.
Sending massive ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) just for you,and cheer up xxxxxxxxxxxx
Well we are very good friends , but hew is quite a sentive person , and i was quite mad at the time and my behaviour i think was un forgiveable xxdk
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

10-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Don't beat yourself up over it dk.
Fingers crossed it will all sort itself out. Comforting hugs meantime.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Don't beat yourself up over it dk.
Fingers crossed it will all sort itself out. Comforting hugs meantime.
I feel totally stupid to be honest , he has been one of my dearest friends eunice for many years , and i was unforgiveable out of order with him , i would not blame him if we never spoke agin xxdk
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 12:53 PM
I always say if Mohamed wont come to the mountain.You should go see him and say a huge sorry personally,would work for me, It's too easy to ignore phone calls and texts.Just give him a couple of days to cool off first,xxxxxxxxxxxx
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 01:03 PM
If he is a dear friend dk then he will totally understand I am sure and realise that it was out of character for you. Maybe he is gone out shopping and has left his phone at home, I do this all the time. Don't worry he will forgive you. A dear friend always does xxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
I always say if Mohamed wont come to the mountain.You should go see him and say a huge sorry personally,would work for me, It's too easy to ignore phone calls and texts.Just give him a couple of days to cool off first,xxxxxxxxxxxx
I think ill leave it a few days to be honest , and see what happens , as im still very upset about the argument i had with someone also , maybe my little greek pal will for give his bitch of a friend (thats what he calls me as a term of endearment ) but to be honest he probbly thinks thats exactly what i am now , either that or he thinks im of my proverbilal rocker xdk
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >