Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nibbler
New Member!
Female 

01-10-2016, 02:55 AM

I love all dog breeds

So many dog forum is breed specific. I like all dog including my mixed breed dogs. I do agree that owners of some breeds are more disagreeable or unethical but all dogs are pretty awesome!

Also, I find a lot of forums have established hierarchal order. New members bow down to established veterans. Their opinion is less valid. Is this all forums or certain niche breed forums?
Dinky Dillon
New Member!
Female 

01-10-2016, 03:41 PM
I've never noticed that on any pet forums, it must be on breed forums.
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-10-2016, 05:46 PM
There is a pretty wide range of dogs on this forum.

The more common breeds will always be more common on all breed boards.

Where I believe you find some of your biggest issues is not everything dog wise is the same for all breeds. This breeds issues sometimes. It is also why along the general boards, I also belong to breed specific boards.

I have a 200lb dog, so things like neuter/spay, feeding, exercise, and general health care are a bit different than the would be for a Chi.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2016, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by Nibbler View Post
So many dog forum is breed specific. I like all dog including my mixed breed dogs. I do agree that owners of some breeds are more disagreeable or unethical but all dogs are pretty awesome!

Also, I find a lot of forums have established hierarchal order. New members bow down to established veterans. Their opinion is less valid. Is this all forums or certain niche breed forums?
I hope that this forum is different, we greet all new comers and welcome them all to become regular posters. Their opinion is no less valid, but having said that we have had one or two new comers from the states who seem to think they know it all and then troll our regulars picking arguments for the sake of it against the well experienced members on here. Fortunately that is rare.
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-10-2016, 02:01 PM
Me too, all kind of breed is the same importance for me because I'm a certified dog lover so there's no hesitate that all kind of dog is too important to me. In my family I have 6 dogs in my life and glad to tell you that they are all different breeds. My life is perfect because of them.