Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 04:38 PM

Poor Jack, bad, bad Mummy

My poor baby what an awful day he's had, to start with I shut him out for at least 2 hours, he could get in the conservatory, but not in the house, so no access to his water bowl it wasn't until I suddenly thought that things were mighty quiet that I went on a Jack hunt and found him curled up by the kitchen door, he didn't half look sad then when I went to give him his grub just know, I realized I forgotten to give him his breakfast not a good day for my poor little soldier, but I've given him big hugs now and I think I've been forgiven
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Poor Jack

Chris, you are not old enough to have these senior moments
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Poor neglected Jack. That's down right cruelty, you know!

That reminds me of the one and only time I forgot to give Roxy her tea........I was in the house myself, got their teas ready and gave Molly hers in her usual spot then went and sat back down with the laptop. Roxy was parading in an out of the room, whining and moaning. I told her to behave herself and go and lie down. Then about ten minutes later I realised I'd forgotten to give her her tea! Poor Roxy! I didn't half feel guilty.

Thankfully I was forgiven as well.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
My poor baby what an awful day he's had, to start with I shut him out for at least 2 hours, he could get in the conservatory, but not in the house, so no access to his water bowl it wasn't until I suddenly thought that things were mighty quiet that I went on a Jack hunt and found him curled up by the kitchen door, he didn't half look sad then when I went to give him his grub just know, I realized I forgotten to give him his breakfast not a good day for my poor little soldier, but I've given him big hugs now and I think I've been forgiven
oh my word...Jack'll be packing up his tennis balls and moving north soon - even if he does have to share with some girly collies

Glad to hear that he's forgiven you though - I'm sure mine would've kept me on a guilt trip for ages.
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2010, 05:00 PM
i cant say anything i went to check my psot in the outside box not realising lola had folowed me out shut the front door, thought it was quite after 10 mins then went into a blind panic as couldnt find her screamed her name and she barked from the outside ! she had been sitting by the door waiting for me to open it bless her good job we live in a cul-de-sac
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Oh dear, poor little dog!!

We had the opposite problem with our last dog.......she was so good at convincing people that she was dying of hunger and had been totally forgotten, that on more than one occasion she had two dinners
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Oh poor Jack, hope he's phoned the RSPCA!! Must be a day for blonde moments. I did Tillys breakfast this morning then an hour later noticed it was still on the kitchen surface. What mean mummys we are!
Mollybobs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Poor Jack lol... Bet he got double helpings for tea though
I once took Molly out for a walk, out the front door, opened the back of the car, loaded everything up - leads, ball, poo bags etc, drove 4 miles to a favourite haunt.....only to find I had left her on the front lawn at home! She was still lying there, quite happily when I broke every speed limit to rush home. Definitely a blonde moment.....
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Oh poor jack! Its been funny to read everyones stories though lol.
vicstick86
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-05-2010, 06:15 AM
I did the opposite, I gave fibi her dinner and wondered off to watch telly then when she'd finished took her bowl and filled it ready for breakfast (too lazy to be mashing and measuring at 6.30am) Then promptly gave it to fibi. I didnt realise untill too late. It had been a long day, she was happy though.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >