Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 11:37 AM

Anyone else got a problem with Frogs ?

We seem to be having a problem with frogs in our garden,we noticed a largish one a few months back in the green house under the tomato plants,since then we have seen him and his friends on regular occasions,
I have seen four this morning in various places in our garden,all different sizes and colour.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Yes a big problem as I am completely phobic of them. I lawn mowed one by accident a few weeks ago
Then tow days ago a big one came hopping across my patio, I ran screaming indoors and locked the door. Since then i am so scared and looking all round me if I have to venture out there. I am also terrified one of the dogs will bring one in and then what would I do as I don't have anyone to remove it for me and I couldn't stay in the house knowing there was a frog in there.
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-09-2010, 12:37 PM
1000000000's here lol lola picked one up the other day lmao she soon droped it then was all salivering out her mouth might teach her not to put things in her gob tho lol
sarah0126
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by steve78 View Post
1000000000's here lol lola picked one up the other day lmao she soon droped it then was all salivering out her mouth might teach her not to put things in her gob tho lol
My mums lab George did the same however he continues to get them worst is when the lawn has been mowed....grose
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Did come across one a few weeks ago, but that's it. Only a peedy wee one though. Not seen any since, even when out mowing, yech what a horrible thought.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 07:03 PM
They're not a problem
I love them even though they make me jump when they leap out from under plants
They breed in our pond so the garden is alive with little baby ones, about the size of my little finger nail
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
They're not a problem
I love them even though they make me jump when they leap out from under plants
They breed in our pond so the garden is alive with little baby ones, about the size of my little finger nail
Same here, from around valentines day to octoberish depending on the weather they're a permanent fixture, loads in and around the pond and the rest of the garden, I love them though so welcome them!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 11:51 PM
We have them in the garden most nights, I hate them! x