Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cmrob82bully
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-08-2011, 08:50 PM

Moving to Australia

Hi everyone
I have a question but wasn't sure where to post it.
I was wondering if anyone had, is or knows any good pet courier services as the pups, rob and I are looking to move to Australia next year. I have done the usual of looking on the internet and I have got some quotes but they all cover different parts of the process. I personally hate doing forms and paperwork (they get me all confudled lol) so would prefer a company which would do most of it and it will get done properly. I have had a quote which i think covers most of the paperwork just not the boarding at the other end which is fine as you pay the kennels it was £4200 if I do the traveling for the paperwork signing or £5400 if they come to me. Is this a good price or should I carry on getting quotes.
My head spins with all the paper work needed for me as well as the cost but I could never be with out my pup's the other half mmmmmmmmmm not to sure lol .
thanks
Claire
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2011, 09:16 PM
I will have a look for you I used a good company to send a dog to new zealand ifo is on my other computer. Its not cheap thats for sure
cmrob82bully
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Thanks. I know we're saving at the moment for the move I knew it was going to be expensive but the time and paper work as well as the cost of my visa, I just keep thinking its going to be worth it in the end.