07-04-2014, 05:56 AM

I 'splain'!

It was an entirely different morning this morning. Rain hose
"I 'splain"
ed down as we le
"I 'SPLAIN!"
ft the...what?
"I can do the 'splain! I can!"
Oh...well, if that's all right with you people?
Rainin' an' wet an' lots of smells an' moving house an' good girl bikkits an' buzzyhole an' really wet an' OUTSIDE an' smells an' noms an' BAD GIRL SEREN DROP IT an' SIT an' GOOD GIRL SEREN an' good girl bikkit and greenwet an' more noms an' SEREN DROP IT an' an' an' a pipple not my pipple an'
People not your people? What's that?
Pipple not my pipple! You are pipple my pipple. Pipple are pipple not my pipple.
Wait...let me read that....OH! I'm not Your Pipple...sorry, people. I'm Gary
Aggy
No, Gary
Aggy!
Gary
AGGY!
Oh..ok...carry on..
An' there was a pipple not Aggy an' he say "She boofle and can I stroke her?" an' Aggy say "She puppydog an' she jump" an' he say "I has puppydogs" an I say HI PIPPLE an' he say "She boofle lovely markings" an' he go an' an' an' an' I see things inna grass an' it not grass it wet an' I get stuck an' NEARLY DROWN! an' SCAREYCROW QUACK AND FLAP an' I run away an'an'an'anZZZZzzzzzzzz....
Oh...your narrator appears to have fallen asleep...
Just so you know...the moving house is the lift. And the buzzyhole is...um...not sure of that...the buzzyhole is...OH! The door to the block...when you push the button the door releases and it buzzes. Buzzyhole. Yeah, I can see that now...And she didn't *nearly drown.." the puddle was about over her feet...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Her speech is really coming along now Gaz, at 5 months she's quite a chatterbox, just need the translations
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 09:18 AM
June I'm glad you've 'splained' it 'cos I had no idea what I was trying to read ..... I do now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Jenny, I'm sure Gaz will be giving us a translator thread where we learn all Seren's new words - and what they mean
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Jenny, I'm sure Gaz will be giving us a translator thread where we learn all Seren's new words - and what they mean
Gaz must be quite the expert in puppyese by now!