Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 06:09 PM

Naughty doglets...

Did another fun dog show today, they are so good for Tango! Tango managed a full on bounce and bark at a few dogs then proceeded to poo in the ring when she was in for best rescue... In my defence OH was handling her with my son!!!

Cosmo was his usual muppety self and barked...for fun...out of boredom...because he could...because he wanted to get to Tango...because another dog barked...the list is endless!!! Mind you, I have discovered that if I stick his head collar on he sulks so much he doesn't bark so I just kept popping that on and off...or threatening too.

Other than them being naughty we had a fab time. My son managed to get Cosmo's tail wagging so much in a HUGE waggiest tail class that they came third, my son was over the moon, especially as he won a calculator Tango made the cut in a HUGE rescue class...but no rosette and got a special rosette in dog with the saddest eyes (she is good at that look).

In the main, whilst I say naughty doglets, they were great and had a fun time. Cosmo was admired by lots of children, I had two camping out with me for a while!!! They were a bit smitten. My OH was next to a vet in the rescue class who said Tango was a credit to us which was sweet of her We also met 3 other Flat Coats...all naughty...except the French one One was a 13 week old pup...just beautiful! I almost got puppy broody but then it bit me and I changed my mind I did meet the most beautiful Red Setter puppy though! In fact I met lots of lovely dogs (as I was on ringside duty whilst OH and son did the class bit!!)

A fun day was had. Cosmo did well on the agility too...despite escaping and running to me at the end Bless. I'm exhausted and am on here whilst OH is at the chippy
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2009, 06:33 PM
hi,
was it the one in tatton park?? we were there too
i entered ruby in the waggiest tail but she was in a sulk because i wouldnt let her eat everybody elses treats so no wagging from her
also in dog judge most like to take home but again too interested in finding treats that had been dropped than looking at the judge needless to say we didnt make any of the cuts
but never mind she's only a baby plenty of time for shows,
your dogs did really well though
louise xxx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Well done! I'm glad you had a good day Wamble. Norty Tango, but so funny. Love those Flatties with their adorable personalities xx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by loufoxyloxy View Post
hi,
was it the one in tatton park?? we were there too
i entered ruby in the waggiest tail but she was in a sulk because i wouldnt let her eat everybody elses treats so no wagging from her
also in dog judge most like to take home but again too interested in finding treats that had been dropped than looking at the judge needless to say we didnt make any of the cuts
but never mind she's only a baby plenty of time for shows,
your dogs did really well though
louise xxx
OOO it was... I saw a couple of rottis and a really adorable rotti pup...just lovely, when I was trying to control one of my two sitting around the edge. It was mad busy wasn't it? We didn't do the dog the judge would most like to take home...Cosmo was naughty running away in the agility then!!
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Well done! I'm glad you had a good day Wamble. Norty Tango, but so funny. Love those Flatties with their adorable personalities xx
Fanks Pidgey...it was a laugh, nothing like owning Flat Coats to make you used to being humiliated in public
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2009, 07:12 PM
yeah its was so busy i would of loved to of had a go at the agility but rubys only 16 week so she is a bit too young but when shes bigger we'll definatly give it a go
but im so proud of her anyway she did so well with all the people and other dogs there and from the sound of it your proud of yours too
i think they all deserve a round of applause

Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 07:14 PM
yeah its was so busy i would of loved to of had a go at the agility but rubys only 16 week so she is a bit too young but when shes bigger we'll definatly give it a go
but im so proud of her anyway she did so well with all the people and other dogs there and from the sound of it your proud of yours too
i think they all deserve a round of applause

Oooo maybe it was your rotti pup I saw???
Were you there with another lady?
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Oooo maybe it was your rotti pup I saw???
Were you there with another lady?
yeah i had a grey top on and i was with my mum she had a blue top on if that helps
did one of your dogs go round the agilty with three girls or was that another flatcoat that was there??
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 07:19 PM
yeah i had a grey top on and i was with my mum she had a blue top on if that helps
did one of your dogs go round the agilty with three girls or was that another flatcoat that was there??
No that was the French Flat Coat!! The sensible one!!!
I think it was your puppy I saw!!! Oh no. I was sitting at the top edge of the agility on the floor with one or more Flat Coats...infact I grinned at you or you mum when you walked past us!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 07:23 PM
go go Tango! Cosmo!
thats why i like 'flattys' sooo naughty but nice!
wish id been there,sounded fun
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
go go Tango! Cosmo!
thats why i like 'flattys' sooo naughty but nice!
wish id been there,sounded fun
Yes...we all agreed that mad as they are we would not have them any different...I adore their personalities!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >