Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BONNITACOCOA
New Member!
Female 

09-10-2010, 11:37 AM

Hi Im A Newbie And A Experienced Dogue De Borduex Lover

HI IM NEW ON HERE AND I HAVE JUST RECENTLY LOST MY DDB BABY GIRL COCO I AM LOOKING TO REPLACE HER AS SHE IS SADLY MISSED, SO IF ANYONE KNOWS OF SOMEONE WITH DDB THAT NEEDS A LOVING HOME AND WOULD NEVER BE SHORT OF AFFECTION THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW , MY SON WHO HAS ASD GREATLY MISSES HER TOO , I WOULD PREFER A FEMALE BITCH BUT THATS ONLY BECAUSE IVE ALWAYS HAD GIRLIES PROBERLY BECAUSE I LIVE IN A MALE ENVIROMENT LOL AND DONT HAVE A DAUGHTER SOUNDS STRANGE BUT THATS THE ONLY REASON BUT I WOULD CONSIDER A BOY IF HE NEEDED LOTS OF LOVE , REST ASSURED IT WOULD HAVE A LOVING HOME AND BE A WELL LOOKED AFTER FAMILY PET , I DO NOT AGREE WITH BREEDING, IT ANGERS ME THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT THINK , ONLY OF THE MONEY THEY MAKE AND NOTHING MORE, AND THERE ARE SO MANY UNWANTED PETS I FOUND IT HEARTLESS AND DEEPLY ,,UPSETTING, AND MY VIEWS ARE VERY STRONG ON THIS, SO TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA MY COCO POPS WAS VERY YOUNG THREE AND HALF YEARS SO THE YOUNGER THE BETTER AS I WANT TO GIVE AS MANY LOVING YEARS TO MY FUTURE DDB , IM AWAY FOR NOVEMBER BUT WILL BE BACK AT THE END BUT STILL CAN ANSWER ALL REPLIES BEAUTY OF A LAPTOP , IM LEARNING TO DRIVE , BUT DO NOT AT PRESENT SO IF SOMEONE WAS ABLE TO DELIVER THAT WOULD BE A HELP IF YOUR FAR AWAY PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND MY HOME MAY BE A HAPPY ONE AGAIN
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Snoringbear
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by BONNITACOCOA View Post
HI IM NEW ON HERE AND I HAVE JUST RECENTLY LOST MY DDB BABY GIRL COCO I AM LOOKING TO REPLACE HER AS SHE IS SADLY MISSED, SO IF ANYONE KNOWS OF SOMEONE WITH DDB THAT NEEDS A LOVING HOME AND WOULD NEVER BE SHORT OF AFFECTION THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW , MY SON WHO HAS ASD GREATLY MISSES HER TOO , I WOULD PREFER A FEMALE BITCH BUT THATS ONLY BECAUSE IVE ALWAYS HAD GIRLIES PROBERLY BECAUSE I LIVE IN A MALE ENVIROMENT LOL AND DONT HAVE A DAUGHTER SOUNDS STRANGE BUT THATS THE ONLY REASON BUT I WOULD CONSIDER A BOY IF HE NEEDED LOTS OF LOVE , REST ASSURED IT WOULD HAVE A LOVING HOME AND BE A WELL LOOKED AFTER FAMILY PET , I DO NOT AGREE WITH BREEDING, IT ANGERS ME THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT THINK , ONLY OF THE MONEY THEY MAKE AND NOTHING MORE, AND THERE ARE SO MANY UNWANTED PETS I FOUND IT HEARTLESS AND DEEPLY ,,UPSETTING, AND MY VIEWS ARE VERY STRONG ON THIS, SO TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA MY COCO POPS WAS VERY YOUNG THREE AND HALF YEARS SO THE YOUNGER THE BETTER AS I WANT TO GIVE AS MANY LOVING YEARS TO MY FUTURE DDB , IM AWAY FOR NOVEMBER BUT WILL BE BACK AT THE END BUT STILL CAN ANSWER ALL REPLIES BEAUTY OF A LAPTOP , IM LEARNING TO DRIVE , BUT DO NOT AT PRESENT SO IF SOMEONE WAS ABLE TO DELIVER THAT WOULD BE A HELP IF YOUR FAR AWAY PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND MY HOME MAY BE A HAPPY ONE AGAIN
Hi

I know somone who is looking to rehome several of their dogs for personal reasons. They have a 3 1/2 year male, 2 year female, 16 month female, 10 month male, 5 month male and female. PM me if you'd like more details.

Thanks
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by Snoringbear View Post
Hi

I know somone who is looking to rehome several of their dogs for personal reasons. They have a 3 1/2 year male, 2 year female, 16 month female, 10 month male, 5 month male and female. PM me if you'd like more details.

Thanks
She wont be able to do that SB, you must have made 20 posts before being able to use the pm system. Perhaps you could put your email on here for her?
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 04:11 PM
This was her only visit, so she may not get the message.
BONNITACOCOA
New Member!
Female 

16-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Snoringbear View Post
Hi

Thanks
HELLO SNORINGBEAR THANKYOU FOR GETTING IN TOUCH MY EMAIL sherbertmoon@msn.com can you tell me any details you have on the ddb s i havent replaced coco yet im still looking so im definately interested, so if you can email me what you know and the reason if possible as to why the current owner no longer can have them , i regulary check my emails, are these ddbs family pets house trained good with with kids as i have a son who is almost 5 so i need to know the background of the dogs thankyou look forward to hearing from you .
Snoringbear
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi

I've emailed you.

Thanks
Tilly1081
New Member!
Female 

23-07-2011, 01:06 PM
Hi I have DDB male 2yrs old who I adore but cannot keep due to family circumstances this dog is a true best friend who needs a loving home. I am scared to offer him to someone invade he gets mistreated or hurt as he is a gentle giant who loves to be loved if your interested please contact me thank you Tilly
Snoringbear
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Best to contact the breed rescue - http://www.ddbwelfare.org.uk/