Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 11:45 AM

Why does my dog ...

Always stand in my way when I'm trying to go somewhere/do something? I spend half the time trying to shoo him out of my way or get round him.
barneys mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2006, 11:56 AM
1 Because he wants to go to
2 just to make sure you are not getting any thing to eat or trying to escape---Aileen
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Tell me about it Lucky! It's a wonder my Mum hasn't broken another leg the way mine lie around this place! I've got Georgie constantly lying at the back door, so I can't get in and out of the boot room (which is a very busy place coz it's got the washing machine and freezers in it!), either that, or he's sprawled full length across the middle of the kitchen when I'm trying to dish up a meal. Then there's Cassie who favours lying in my bedroom doorway off the hall (another busy area) or Mum's bedroom doorway and she's in and out like a yo yo. Then when I come to lie on the sofa, I've got Georgie squashed right between me and the coffee table, and Cassie behind him!!! Talk about an obstacle coarse! You just wait until Luca starts toddling around, that'll be fun, she'll be in and out of the cupboard swiftly followed by Loki no doubt!! You're gonna have some fun then!!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 12:17 PM
hmmmm i know the feeling!!!!

when the postie arrives and i have to sign for something and run to the door or run to the phone, she is determined to trip you up....

maybe she thinks its a game????
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Star does the same, he followed my sister around for an hour before she went to work yesterday, and the sulked for an hour after she went. I think he must have wanted to go with her.
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 12:50 PM
cause hes male no mine do it all the time little monkies they just have to they might miss something otherwise
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Since I've been teaching Archie not to jump and bounce around me every waking min of the day he has taken to staring at me.

I'm starting to feel like "Fraiser" off the tv show, you know how Eddie follows him round and stares at him? That's me and Archie!! While I'm on the computer he'll lie and sleep, but if I go anywhere and turn around he's two paces behind, staring. If I sit to watch tv hes watching me. Everywhere!!

I woke up the other night and in the dark I could make out his two ears pricked up and he sat, in the dark, staring.....
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
Since I've been teaching Archie not to jump and bounce around me every waking min of the day he has taken to staring at me.

I'm starting to feel like "Fraiser" off the tv show, you know how Eddie follows him round and stares at him? That's me and Archie!! While I'm on the computer he'll lie and sleep, but if I go anywhere and turn around he's two paces behind, staring. If I sit to watch tv hes watching me. Everywhere!!

I woke up the other night and in the dark I could make out his two ears pricked up and he sat, in the dark, staring.....

Funny little fella, i think its cos he cant believe his luck
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Funny little fella, i think its cos he cant believe his luck
Either that or he's looking at me saying,
"Hey crazy lady, is it not time you dropped me home again!!"
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
Either that or he's looking at me saying,
"Hey crazy lady, is it not time you dropped me home again!!"
Indeed, he was probably sitting there in the dark thinking "who is she, who is she?"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >