Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kazaroo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-05-2007, 01:05 PM

Male Schnauzer

A lady I know is rehoming a young dog- any interest please pm me your details-not castrated/but is jabbed and deflead.

Thanks x
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by kazaroo View Post
A lady I know is rehoming a young dog- any interest please pm me your details-not castrated/jabbed and deflead.

Thanks x
Hi Kazaroo can you please put the lady in touch with Schnauzer Rescue, I will PM the details to you..they often have a waiting list of prospective owners.
Thank you.
Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-05-2007, 01:37 PM
How big are they? Would I be concidered? If I went off and did some research etc?
Meg
Supervisor

09-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
How big are they? Would I be concidered? If I went off and did some research etc?
Hi Papillion Schnauzer usually means the Standard as opposed to the Mini and Giant details here..

http://www.dogsey.com/schnauzer.htm
Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Ooh, There's one that runs on the fields behind me, right cheeky thing it is. I'll have a read up on a few more breeds I think
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 02:14 PM
How old is he? Has he lived with children or other dogs?
kazaroo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-05-2007, 02:34 PM
He is 20months old and has been living with 5 cats, 3 kids and another dog- currently with owner and she would like to vet prospective homes....

A donation will be required to a chosen charity or rescue. He is about 20 cm high and a real character....All pm's of interest to me as I may end up fostering until a suitable home is found.

He is slightly overweight(just well covered) nothing that regular walking wont help....and a change of diet-currently on hypo-brand food...he has had 3 homes he was with the ladies brother from 5 months but he emigrated and would'nt take him and he was with a guy before that-she just doesnt have time for him....I'll try and get some pics tomorrow.

Cracking little monster....really lovely dog x
Meg
Supervisor

09-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by kazaroo View Post
He is 20months old and has been living with 5 cats, 3 kids and another dog- currently with owner and she would like to vet prospective homes....

A donation will be required to a chosen charity or rescue. He is about 20 cm high and a real character....All pm's of interest to me as I may end up fostering until a suitable home is found.

He is slightly overweight(just well covered) nothing that regular walking wont help....and a change of diet-currently on hypo-brand food...he has had 3 homeshe was with the ladies brother from 5 months but he emigrated and would'nt take him and he was with a guy before that-she just doesnt have time for him....I'll try and get some pics tomorrow.

Cracking little monster....really lovely dog x
Hi Kazaroo at 20cm he isn't a Schnauzer, they are 48cm, he must be a very small Miniature Schnauzer, a Mini Dog should be 36cms.
I hope he finds a loving home...
Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Awww, sounds lovely and petite
Meg
Supervisor

09-05-2007, 03:19 PM
I wish I could rescue him I am only allowed to take one dog to work though....
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >