Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 05:30 PM

Really Sad, First Time at a Rescue Centre

Fell in love with a ten year old Lab, but for numerous reasons I cannot offer the lovely dog a home. I just hope and pray a nice, forever home is just around the corner.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Oh how sad and for a ten year old as well. Must be feeling really lost. It is so heartbreaking. Hope he finds a home very very soon.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Awww poor old dog It is the older dogs that really break my heart when they come into rescue. Hopefully the lovely Lab will find a fireside home very soon.

Were you looking for a new companion WW?
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Awww poor old dog It is the older dogs that really break my heart when they come into rescue. Hopefully the lovely Lab will find a fireside home very soon.

Were you looking for a new companion WW?
Yes, I so hope someone takes him and soon xxxxx
No, I had no choice but to go there, I was attending a talk and it happened to be held there. I would never attend a rescue centre through choice, I cannot handle it.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 12:45 AM
oh, going to rescues make me get so upset... i find it heartbreaking to see all the dogs looking out at everyone... the only time i can go is when i am looking for a dog. although i am hoping to volunteer soon, if i can, so will have to toughen up if i do!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
oh, going to rescues make me get so upset... i find it heartbreaking to see all the dogs looking out at everyone... the only time i can go is when i am looking for a dog. although i am hoping to volunteer soon, if i can, so will have to toughen up if i do!
I am sure you will make a fab volunteer. It may also be rewarding to see it from that side, ref the good work that is done. Goodluck xxxxxxxx