Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 08:17 PM

Really Stange Behaviour

From Meg Yesterday.

Luke went out with his friend,he brought him back to our house told him to go in,he spoke to Meg now usually she gives the full on stafford welcome,tail wagging and lots of licks...
But yesterday her accles came up and she was growling,not showing her teeth but growling and it was a proper mean't growl.I called her over to me and she was fine,she sat next to me and as soon as steven moved she started again Really out of character especially for her.
Elizabeth bought her friend in and she was fine with her.
Dad & Stepmum called yesterday & she was fine lots of fuss etc....
Then last night the neighbour's son popped over and she coward down & wet on the floor again totally out of character for her.She has never done that

Today she met neighbours son again and was fine,
I was really puzzled by her behaviour,I don't know if she sensed something wasn't quite right......

Any thoughts...
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
From Meg Yesterday.

Luke went out with his friend,he brought him back to our house told him to go in,he spoke to Meg now usually she gives the full on stafford welcome,tail wagging and lots of licks...
But yesterday her accles came up and she was growling,not showing her teeth but growling and it was a proper mean't growl.I called her over to me and she was fine,she sat next to me and as soon as steven moved she started again Really out of character especially for her.
Elizabeth bought her friend in and she was fine with her.
Dad & Stepmum called yesterday & she was fine lots of fuss etc....
Then last night the neighbour's son popped over and she coward down & wet on the floor again totally out of character for her.She has never done that

Today she met neighbours son again and was fine,
I was really puzzled by her behaviour,I don't know if she sensed something wasn't quite right......

Any thoughts...
Hi Sal,

Just a thought, were either of them wearing hoodies with the hoods up (it's cold at the moment)?

The reason I ask is because Meeka will not let anyone in the house with a hood up. When they put them down she is fine.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Perhaps a certain colour/hoody or different smell. Digs pick up on those things??? glad she was fine today. Perhaps Steven needs to come in with treats in pocket she will soon forget what she didn't like then.....