Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2022, 09:52 AM

Sunny Sunday 8th May

Good morning

Hope all goes well at the hospital with your dad Kelly

Lovey here sunny and warm. Teazle walked, finished tidying up the two Amelia bushes and weeded round a couple of flower beds. Now cooking lunch. Out later today to granny sit the two girls which will no doubt be fun.

Hop all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2022, 09:53 AM
Off to hospital with my dad today, will be hanging about waiting for him so will take my new book, iPod and and an afternoon of people watching for me. I think the weather is going to be nice so there's a little bit of grass I can go and sit on... usually the drs and nurses sit there so someone will pull me up off the ground when I can't get up lol.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2022, 05:30 PM
Lol...looks we crossed Sue
Enjoy your time with your grandchildren....I am sure you will be entertained!!
Spent ages at the hospital with my dad.....I was actually getting really worried, I ended up walking back to the endoscopy unit and just asking how long he would be, they said 10 minutes..... apparently they tried to call me but couldn't get hold of me....errrrr no! I made sure I sat in the main entrance as I know you get a full signal there.
Biggest shock of the day, £4.85 for a sandwich and bottle of water for my dad....I couldn't even get a sandwich! That was the hospital canteen and not from mark's, WHSmith or subway.....marks would have been cheaper.... shockingly.
Paired my phone up to the cars Bluetooth... and did dad's too, only been meaning to do it for 2 years!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2022, 06:38 PM
Good evening all

Hope all went well in the end Kelly and that Dad is OK. That's a heck of a lot of money for a sandwich and water. Usually hospital canteens are pretty cheap, or they were

Nice day here, but the breeze is keeping it quite cool again. My type of weather although the wind dropping would be a bonus

It's been quiet today in town which is very unusual for a sunny Sunday. I wonder if fuel costs are starting to bite. Add to that the £8 to park for the day and you need £50 before you start
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2022, 07:41 PM
It was a ham and cheese sandwich on white bread.... nothing exciting at all, turns out I could have got a sandwich, crisps and a drink from mark's for £4. Steve said that I could have got a drink and sub from subways for less. Didn't even dare buy myself a drink lol
Chris, I was having a chat with a guy at the hospital and he was saying every week, he puts £40 in his car, he said before it made a proper difference on the fuel guage, now.... barely a dent!