Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2009, 12:51 PM

Zena's Diary

Well, I'm still having the most fab time here in my new home. Georgie seems a lot more tolerant of me now, and is more willing to play a game with me whilst he's lying on the floor, even in the mornings when he's a bit grumpy. I can jump on his head, paw him with my great big feet, oh, he lets me do lots and lots to him, I even de-flead his ear this morning whilst I was sitting on his head, and he let me!

I can't wait for daddy to get home in the evenings coz he's so much fun, and I don't see enough of him really, and I don't wait for him to come in and put his bags down either, I make such a fuss of him out in the bootroom he nearly fell over me trying to get into the kitchen last night, but he only laughs he never tells me off does daddy, he leaves that to my mum coz I understand her better, and usually know what she means. He has a good game with me, and then mummy brings in his dinner, and then I've got to sit nicely by his side, I'm not allowed to jump up while he's eating, coz I know mummy tells me off, so I just lay nicely at her feet when she's eating too. I am allowed to sit and look at them, but never allowed to jump up. I'm trying my best ya know, but it's very hard when I smell all that lovely dinner they're having, and I'm only a little baby and I've never tasted any of their food yet, I just get these hard nut type things to crunch on, maybe I will one day though.

I had a lovely play with mum last night, I think she was trying to make me very tired so that I'd sleep through the night, but since she called over the stairs that night at 4.40 and told me to be quiet, I haven't made a peep when I'm shut in my crate ever since! Anyway, last night she layed down on the floor with me and cuddled me, and stroked me after our games, and I gave her loads of Zena kisses, and de-flead her hair for her, I think she loves me lots and I think I feel the same, I always like to be where she is so I can keep an eye on her.

I didn't wake anybody in the early hours last night, although by 10 to 6 this morning, I just couldn't hold it any longer, so I had to let out a little cry in the hope that she'd hear me, which she did, and came running down the stairs to let me out! I went running to the back door, she let me through the bootroom and opened the other door for me, and, oh the relief, I had to do 3 wee's before I got rid of all that! Georgie came out there with me just to check that I'm doing what I'm supposed to do, so I had a big poo where I always go, to make room for my breakfast which I knew would be imminent. Mummy was so pleased with me, she made a great big fuss of me again, she always does that when I go outside, so I think I'll keep doing it to keep her happy. I love it when mummy's happy, and she's only had to tell me off (but nicely) a few times. She just caught me swinging on the kitchen blind string out the corner of her eye, (oh, there's not much I can get away with here I tell ya!), so she just nicely told me "no" and I stopped, but she put it away anyway out of reach.

We've got our lovely grassy garden back, so Mum took me out there with Georgie earlier on this morning for a little roam around. I wish she'd let me out there without having this thing around my neck which itches me, and then there's this long piece of lead that she keeps tightly in her hand so I can't get under that hedge or anything. I wouldn't, I'd stay with Georgie, but she'll know that in a short while, and anyway, I can't get out of the garden coz there's this great big high thing all around everywhere, not a gap to be seen, I've already looked. Then it started raining again, so we had to come in and it was lunchtime, but mummy made us wait for aaaaages until she gave us lunch coz she said we weren't quiet enough yet to eat, so we just sat there in the kitchen, me and Georgie, side by side, and waited till mummy was ready to dish it up. I didn't complain, and I reckon if I just do what Georgie does, then mummy will stay happy and keep giving me lots of cuddles, coz I much prefer those than hearing that other voice she has, and she never, ever uses it on Georgie.

After lunch, I could see that mummy was busy in the kitchen preparing her lunch and my granny's, and I desperately needed a poo, so because the doors were already open, I just took myself out there. It was soooo windy, and everything was making loud noises out there, and mummy and Georgie were still in the kitchen, although she was watching me from the window coz I saw her face staring out at me. I chased a few leaves about on my own, that was quite fun, and then I had my poo. Then mummy came out to call me in, but I didn't want to come, I wanted to stay out there and eat some of those twigs on the stones, but she always takes them off me and doesn't chase me around out there, like I want her to, she only does that sometimes before I've had a poo for her. I'm beginning to know her now, and know what she wants. She called me back in and because I wouldn't come, she rattled my biscuit drawer, so I knew I would get a treat if I came back in and sat down nicely for her which I always do now.

It's sleepy time now, coz mum has her lunch and I sit by her chair whilst she eats it and watches that big box in the corner which has all people and stuff looking at me, I like that! When all that's done and mum's been back in the kitchen to clear up, it's MY time again, so mum spends time playing with me and my toys in the lounge, and then we have big cuddles and I give her lots and lots of Zena kisses coz I think she likes those, especially when I'm laying upside down and she kisses my bare belly and rubs it gently, oooooooh I just looooove it when she does that, so I kiss her ears and everything, trying ever so hard not to nip her nose but I just can't help it sometimes and it makes her cry.

Then mummy puts me back in that horrible crate, but I'm happy to go in there so she can have a little nap upstairs coz she gets up so very early now to let me out, and I do take up a lot of her time I know that. She had to go out this morning and shut me in there for an hour, and I never cried once, just like she told me to, I went off to sleep and waited for her to come home. I think she'll always come home and let me out, I'm sure of that, so it doesn't really bother me that much and it doesn't happen very often during the daytime, she lets me sleep on Georgie's bed whenever I want.

Well, that's about it for today then, I hope you can see how happy I am here with my new family, plus all the other people who come in and out, some I've never met before either, but they're all so nice, yes, I'm very happy here - I think I'll stay...... forever!
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-01-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm sooooo glad you are enjoying it there Zena, it sounds wonderful and you being such a good girl I think that Mummy,Daddy, Granny and of course Georgie love having you there . . .

x x x
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Zena sounds like you were ment to be with georgie, mum and dad, and your having a ball there!
You are a lovely pup who was ment for your lovely family!
Cant wait to see some pics of you and georgie, your both cracking dogs!!!
mypoppit
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Oh WOW!!! how fantastic!! sounds lie you are having a lovely time and have a fantastic mummy, daddy and granny! and of course Georgie, you are a very lucky girl!!!

xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2009, 04:34 PM
You are sooooo lucky to have found such a lovely mummy, Zena. You sound very well behaved for such a little girl, maybe you would be able to come out and give lessons to my monsters when you are a bit older???
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2009, 06:32 PM
So glad you're happy with your new family Zena. We think they're pretty special too...just like you. xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Thanks peops, I've been very busy again today, so I'll tell you all about that tomorrow.xxx
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2009, 08:25 PM
oh bless you little zena, what a good girly you are, what adventures you & ur mum will have!

Love Auntie Mish