Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2008, 06:39 PM

Jack Russell wanted

Hi, my Mum is looking for a young adult JRT, preferably male to be a companion for her Collie bitch. She would like one from a private rehome, as we need to know the dog's history because of the kids. She also has a cat.

Thanks
pingu007
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-11-2008, 09:04 PM
no dog friendly jack russels in at the moment...but we have a lovely 3 1/2 year old orange roan cocker dog called sammy.....a lovely 12month old satffy x corgi dog called nelson... and a black/white terrier mix called russ...cant think of his age off hand..thats all on small socilable males not sure if they have been cat assesed yet though....
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by pingu007 View Post
no dog friendly jack russels in at the moment...but we have a lovely 3 1/2 year old orange roan cocker dog called sammy.....a lovely 12month old satffy x corgi dog called nelson... and a black/white terrier mix called russ...cant think of his age off hand..thats all on small socilable males not sure if they have been cat assesed yet though....
Staffie x Corgi??!!!! I'd be interested to see what he looks like!

She defo wants a dog with a full history - just in case. Unfortunately, my Mum was put off having rescues when she got a Golden Retriever from North West retriever Rescue and he was dominant in the house. They had to send him back after two weeks because he bit her as she was sitting down on the settee, and he would stand over her and growl if she had to get low down for any reason. The lady at the rescue somehow didn't seem too surprised either...

No, as my kids are often round and Mum joins me on dog walks, he will have to be confident and friendly around other dogs and people inc. children. There was one recently nearby on a private rehoming website, that was being rehomed as the owners were emigrating. Unfortunately though, he was gone when she phoned.