Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2008, 12:32 PM

Teamwork

Bloody dogs...

I've just had a phone call from someone wanting advice about her cat... while I was talking to her, Takara started barking and as it's about the right time for the postman, I didn't want to put her out into the hallway in case the post came while she was out there so instead I shut both dogs into the lounge and went out into the hallway myself.

Well... I was talking to this lady when I heard crunch crunch crunch.

Little sod. I knew straight away it was Eddy who had my deliciously tasty braeburn that I had left on the table

When I got back into the lounge Eddy was having a munch, then gave it Takara to have a bit and now half an apple is just left on the floor - totally gone to waste because neither of them want anymore.

Little gits.

Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Oh.....made me chuckle!

I had a dog that used to go and open the fridge when she was hungry or I left her at home....she would steal....
wait for it.....

The cucumber - and occassionally the cheese...then she would feel sick so open the patio doors and take herself outside!!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Haha! Mine are quite happy to steal anything they can get their paws on but unfortunately don't think to take themselves off to be sick.

Eddy has had cystitis though and when he couldn't hold his pee the first morning (before I realised he had it) he made sure he did it on the kitchen flags not the carpet! Bless!