Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2005, 12:34 AM

springer spaniels

I Would Like To Hear From Anyone Who Has A Springer Spaniel.i Have One He Is The Most Loveable Dog You Could Ever Wish For.when I Frist Got Him People Used To Say To Me You,ve Got Hard Work With Him But Hes Not He Is A Good Boy And I Would,nt Be Without Him.my Daughter Has Got His Brother And They Really Go Mad When They See One Another But Its Nice To Watch Them Play.i Dont Think They Had A Very Good Start In Life Cos They Come From Wales We Think It Might Be A Puppy Farm.they Are Happy Now Bless Them.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-04-2005, 12:42 AM
The dog that I grew up with from a baby was a black cocker spaniel - Prince. He was a lovely old boy. I remember sitting on the sofa with him and sharing my cheese ration (just after the war).
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2005, 07:00 AM
We had a Springer..his name was Webster

He's at the bridge now but he was the lushest dog:smt049 he was a little bit of a handful when he was young(but arn't they all )but he was a beautiful boy, very gentle and loving. I think they are a fantastic breed
Meg
Supervisor

22-04-2005, 07:21 AM
Hi Chelsea There is Springer called Hatty where I work, she is such a character known and loved by everyone..sadly Hatty is not well at the moment and we are all keeping our fingers crossed for her
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Hi Sorry To Hear Hatty Is Not Well I Hope She Gets Better Soon Let Us Know How She Goes Hope Its Not To Bad Whats Wrong With Her.
Meg
Supervisor

22-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by chelsea
Hi Sorry To Hear Hatty Is Not Well I Hope She Gets Better Soon Let Us Know How She Goes Hope Its Not To Bad Whats Wrong With Her.
...I don't know...a lot of her hair has fallen out..she has big sores and has lost a lot of weight her owners were away in Spain for Easter and she was staying with a friend when it all started..they rushed back early..Hat is on steroids/antibiotics, the vet are not too sure what was causing it ..all very odd lots of tests being done
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Best Wishes for Hatty ((hugs))

Springers are fantastics dogs but as already said are a handful when young, very bouncy dogs, but i would love one, so loving and loyal