Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 05:43 AM

Morning all - yuk!

Morning all,

What horrid weather – poo!

In a meeting all morning, and then have a nasty report that I must get done. It’s usually done weekly, but as Suzanne was off last week, I couldn’t get to it. Consequently, there’s twice as much to check this time around. I managed to start it last night and got through 15 pages, but there are 57 so I must get a wriggle on!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
A mother, father and young son are visiting the circus. The elephants walk out into the circus ring and the little boy says to his mother, "What's that?"
"That's the elephant's tail," she replies.

"No, under the tail," says the youngster.

The mother is clearly embarrassed and says, "Oh, nothing."

The boy turns to his father and repeats the same question. His father looks and says, "That's the elephant's penis, son."

"So, why did mum say it was nothing?" asks the boy.

The father draws himself up to his full height and says, "Son, I've spoiled that woman."
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 05:55 AM
Morning all,
What a morning and Ive just lugged 7(I think) rubbish bags and 3 recycling boxes to the top of the path double yuk!!!!!!!
Have a good day

Jeanette
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 05:59 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Overcast and cloudy here today. Not we yet but looks like it will be soon. Have a good Tuesday everyone.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:02 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

I usually love being woken by Jack in the morning on his return from his early morning walk, but not this morning, one soggy doggy landed on me with even wetter kisses, then proceded to rub himself all over my duvet, head down and bum in the air I guess I'll be changing the bed clothes this morning

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:02 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning all,
What a morning and Ive just lugged 7(I think) rubbish bags and 3 recycling boxes to the top of the path double yuk!!!!!!!
Have a good day

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Overcast and cloudy here today. Not we yet but looks like it will be soon. Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Morning Jackie

It's absolutely lashing here - torrents of rain coming off the rooves and everything....

I have three very dry shibas who are refusing to set foot outside........

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:03 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

I usually love being woken by Jack in the morning on his return from his early morning walk, but not this morning, one soggy doggy landed on me with even wetter kisses, then proceded to rub himself all over my duvet, head down and bum in the air I guess I'll be changing the bed clothes this morning

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - at least Jack was willing to get his paws wet.....
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-08-2008, 06:08 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Dare I say it - it's nice and sunny here at the moment.

Off to Glasgow this morning for a meeting then I've my mid year review this afternoon with my boss.

Fingers crossed the weather stay fine as Fingal had his foot re-dressed yesterday and it's been a pain keeping it clean and dry with all the rain we've had.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-08-2008, 06:12 AM
Morning Vicki morning all,

Yep the weather is just the same in my neck of the woods with a chance of some Heavy Thundery Showers . . . .

Anyway Vicki enjoy doing your report . . . . . . . You all have a good day and be careful out there

x x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:28 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Dare I say it - it's nice and sunny here at the moment.

Off to Glasgow this morning for a meeting then I've my mid year review this afternoon with my boss.

Fingers crossed the weather stay fine as Fingal had his foot re-dressed yesterday and it's been a pain keeping it clean and dry with all the rain we've had.
Morning Phil - good luck with your review hon x

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Vicki morning all,

Yep the weather is just the same in my neck of the woods with a chance of some Heavy Thundery Showers . . . .

Anyway Vicki enjoy doing your report . . . . . . . You all have a good day and be careful out there

x x
Morning Shane - the rain has just stopped and the sun's coming out now
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:37 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone.
Typical British midsummer weather here too. Its absolutly torrential rain, the roads look like rivers and I look like a drowned rat after the dogs decided they would love to go walkies in it.
Remind me to get dogs next time that hate rain and would rather stay home.
Have a good day everyone
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >