Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2008, 06:28 PM

Remy Rascal - Queen of the Baubees'!!

I have posted a couple of blogs before with the help of my Mummy So I thought I would do another to update you on how I am now and a little of where I am now living....
Mummy, as you all know had the awful situation of having to find us new homes and she kept telling us how much she loved us, but needed to let us go for us, she was crying so much and we tried to tell her that we loved her too, very much and always will
Soon us setters went down in numbers and Mummy became very upset as each one went, she would look at us and cry... I always smiled at her to cheer her up....
Then early one Saturday morning, some 2 weeks ago, Mummy put me in her car and said she was taking me to meet Claire and her dogs Jamie and Deacon, who were young English setters and that I could live there if I wanted... well, I thought I would see about that!! Two setter boys and no female setter to sort them out, humph!!
It was a long drive to Essex and Mummy was a bit upset... soon though we pulled into a road and Mummy saw two women walking with a handsome young setter, it was Claire, her Mum and Jamie!! So Mummy drove on and parked and Claire came back to us and Mummy suggested a walk with us setters, I looked at this boy and thought, mmm he will fall under my spell soon enough!!
Mummy took Jamie so Claire could walk me, they had a little chat... then we were back to Claire's.. in through the door and in the kitchen, a junior setter, Deacon... well what a brat!! So obviously he needed a female influence!!
He got too close and I did warn him and pow I nipped him! I caught his nose and Mummy got worried incase Claire would no longer want me.... Claire took it in her stride, saying Jamie never told Deacon off, so it was high time he learnt a few lessons in manners!!
Mummy was getting more upset I could tell and she asked if Claire still wanted me... and said she would always get me back if it went wrong or Claire changed her mind, then she left in tears, aw Mummy, then the next thing Claire was bawling in the kitchen, saying how sorry she felt for my Mummy
I pined for a little while, kept going to the front door, then Claire and her Mum took me and Deacon over the woods. But soon enough I started to settle, though I still missed Mummy and my friends...
Its been two weeks now and Claire and her family have given me a lovely home, with lovely walks and two boys to love me (Jamie washes me all the time!!) and to boss about!! I grumble at Deacon and he still thinks I mean it
I get nice food, have had pizza and a few treats Claire said I am lucky as I have a Mummy and an adopted mum and thats because I am a beautiful Duchess!! Oh and the title.... Claire always called Jamie, baubee since he was a pup and Deacon is Baubee junior, so now I am Queen of the Baubees, ruler of this roost!!!
Remy Rascal xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Awww that is lovely Claire.
Remy it sounds like you are happy in your new home which will make your Mummy very happy.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2008, 06:53 PM
I have missed so much! I am so pleased you have a lovely new home Remy with a family who are as mad about ES as your mummy is. Well done xxxxxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Looking good Remy, I'm glad you've got those young pups under control
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Well Remy seems like you've landed on your feet, it's not only your first mummy who is interested in you, there's a whole internet forum who used to read about your antics last year, so glad you've settled in at the new place, perhaps you'll write again sometime!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2008, 09:20 PM
im so pleased its all going great xx
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Awwww just love that picture of the beautiful Duchess - Remy is just so gorgeous! I had tears running down my face reading that - I'm just so happy that she's settled in nicely with the boys! Lovely!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2008, 09:37 PM
OMG that made me cry.
Can say no more other than well done to all concerned. Bless. xxxxx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Remy says thanks to you all She is a lovely girl
Unregistered

03-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Remy you are so lucky to have a mummy and a foster mummy ., i hope you will be very happy in your new home, I dont know the circumstances as to why you have had to leave your lovely mummy , But im sure it was with a heavy heart and a lot of sorrrow that she had to say good bye to such a pretty girl
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >