Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 03:00 PM

Dentist Today

I had my appointment today to see about these new teeth I'm having trouble with.
As I said they were loose and kept falling out
Anyway my dentist had a look and the bottom ones just don't sit right and the bite is way out,the top ones need relining,so I have no teeth again now till another 3 weeks,it doesn't really make that much difference,has I haven't been able to wear these anyway.
Dentist thinks there too long also,when I go back in June I'm going to have some more impressions done for new teeth.

They had to take some impressions today to reline the tops and they used stuff that had the flavour of oil of cloves,that stuff is disgusting!

I got myself into a right state as I always do before going but my dentist is lovely,I told her I couldn't wear these teeth and explained why I didn't wear them after having mine out and she was really nice and understood,she said well it's unusal now for them to take a mouthful out.I just have to be different don't I

Anyhow I'm feeling alot better and hopefully in 3 weeks my teeth will fit,well top ones anyway....
I am so looking forward to that first takeaway
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 03:05 PM
I know just how you feel hunwas having a filling done this morning, the dentist goes it look's very sore maybe il just dress it, no way i said i aint coming back fill it.
The freezing is just wearing off now.
Glad you ok hun.xxxxxxxxxx
spanielworld
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Dentists - Arrrrgggghhhhh

I work myself up into a state too

10 yrs ago my son (who was 2 at the time) head butted me just below my nose and more or less knocked my two front teeth out - I was catching him coming down a slide

Ever since then have had nothing but trouble with my teeth and I'd rather have them out than go thro fillings etc

Here's hoping the new teeth fit properly for you as i know what a pain it was getting mine sorted and that is just the two front ones.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 03:29 PM
glad you got on ok at the dentist today sal.

got to go on 23rd june for my first lot of impressions for dentures.

sue
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 09:22 PM
im on the look out for a *nice* dentist, the one near me is a total horror. almost killed my husband, gave him the local jab, and it had adrenalin in it, not advised for some one who has coils in his brain after a brain hemorrhage.so obiously we wont be going back to him.
hope u get yer new teef sorted soon, i cant even be awake for the moulds to be done, im that gag sensitive.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
I know just how you feel hunwas having a filling done this morning, the dentist goes it look's very sore maybe il just dress it, no way i said i aint coming back fill it.
The freezing is just wearing off now.
Glad you ok hun.xxxxxxxxxx
Hope your feeling ok now!

Originally Posted by spanielworld View Post
Dentists - Arrrrgggghhhhh

I work myself up into a state too

10 yrs ago my son (who was 2 at the time) head butted me just below my nose and more or less knocked my two front teeth out - I was catching him coming down a slide

Ever since then have had nothing but trouble with my teeth and I'd rather have them out than go thro fillings etc

Here's hoping the new teeth fit properly for you as i know what a pain it was getting mine sorted and that is just the two front ones.
I let mine get into an awful mess,I didn't need them all out but have had loads of trouble with them and been dental phobic doesn't help,so just decided to have the whole lot out.Best thing I did,I can eat Ice Cream again lol

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
glad you got on ok at the dentist today sal.

got to go on 23rd june for my first lot of impressions for dentures.

sue
You'll be fine,Good Luck!

Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
im on the look out for a *nice* dentist, the one near me is a total horror. almost killed my husband, gave him the local jab, and it had adrenalin in it, not advised for some one who has coils in his brain after a brain hemorrhage.so obiously we wont be going back to him.
hope u get yer new teef sorted soon, i cant even be awake for the moulds to be done, im that gag sensitive.
Thanks,Hope you find a nice dentist soon.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Good luck in 3 weeks time x
I pulled out of an appointment today too much going on at the moment!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Thanks Sal, im fine My dentist is the kiddies one and she gives me gas or Iwouldnt be able to sit in one spot long enogh I'd be in pieces.xx