Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 08:11 PM

Woohoo

Okay, probably not the wisest decision since I'm the wage earner but we decided we were managing enough to get a small loan for a car. Thank goodness.

I know I live 10 minutes from work, but getting anywhere further like to Inverness is such a trachal (scuse spelling) (for those non locals - it's a hassle).

Anyway, looking for a very small motor, preferable 5 door, and have promised OH in honour of his Dad (masonic in a big way) to take him to Rosslyn Chapel, he's been wanting to go there for years. Don't think Sandy ever made it down. Means doing extra Overtime to do it but since Brian does so much for me...

oh and my stepdaughter, lovely lass that she is has said she will watch Davie so for the first time since Davie was 2 we can have a couple of days to ourselves.

It's not a lot but means so much for us. Oh same lass just was up in Inverness with her new BF and bought Davie Halo3 for the Xbox 360 which he has been after for ages. He loves going around killing aliens.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Go for it, Lorraine. Hope you get something nice and reliable, and you get many years good use out of it.

mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 09:41 PM
go for it! much as i'd like to be green, having a car is so useful. I have an old 3 door, 'urine sunset'-coloured Punto and it's fab.. my boyfriend and i can fit three fully-grown pointers in it with the seats down and go to the beach.. so nice to have the freedom to do that.. i know what you mean, it's a little thing but it means a lot - to me and my doglets anyway!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
go for it! much as i'd like to be green, having a car is so useful. I have an old 3 door, 'urine sunset'-coloured Punto and it's fab.. my boyfriend and i can fit three fully-grown pointers in it with the seats down and go to the beach.. so nice to have the freedom to do that.. i know what you mean, it's a little thing but it means a lot - to me and my doglets anyway!
Too right, where I live there are loads of places I would LOVE to take Davie and Dougal but can't due to transport issues. As soon as this comes through I am ORF!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Go for it Lore, I hope you find the right car at the right price xxdk
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Sounds a small price to pay fro all that freedom. Enjoy.