Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2007, 08:23 PM

As 2007 moves toward 2008

Well this is the last week approx of 2007, I just wondered if you would answer these few questions.....I was going to leave it open but thought this may be a better way...

1. Your happiest moment/event of 2007

2. The most memorable World/Country/Town event?

3. Your personal most memorable event of 2007?

4. What event could you have done without?

5. Has it been overall a good year or a bad year? Or simply yet another year?

6. Has 2007 brought what you expected?

7. What you want for 2008 (apart from World peace or something for that see question 9) this is what you want.

8. Do you have hopes and dreams for 2008 and if so what plans will you need to put in place to make them come true(for noone gets anything for nothing)

9. What you want for the World/Town/Country in 2008?

10. Anything else you would like to mention...feel free or add?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-12-2007, 08:40 PM
K - A very interesting set of questions, I will think about possible answers (Secretly hoping someone else goes first 'cos I don't like sticking my neck out!!)
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Well this is the last week approx of 2007, I just wondered if you would answer these few questions.....I was going to leave it open but thought this may be a better way...

getting engaged

as always - eurovision!
completing on the purchase of my shop..

working for the co-op

good year but hard work!!! had 6 months off during it which was nice! but also had a lot of stress

completely the unexpected

7. What you want for 2008 (apart from World peace or something for that see question 9) this is what you want.
wedding to go without a hitch and for me to be able to take a small pay rise!

8. Do you have hopes and dreams for 2008 and if so what plans will you need to put in place to make them come true(for noone gets anything for nothing)
alot more hard work for q7's answer!

for all dogs in rescue to find a loving home!

yeah im knackered after this year!

hope this answers your questions!
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Happiest moment, birth of third Grandchild

Worst, finding out she has Cystic Fibrosis

For 2008 to find a cure and be able to fund it for all
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2007, 09:10 PM

watching my little baby turn into a little boy
all the floods down south
luca walking for the first time
not an event as such but our house extension draining our bank account LOL
a great year
i think so yes
personally for the social work dept to do the ight thing by my little bruv and get him a better housing situation - currently in a less than satisfactory residential care home and my mum is having to battle with them to sort it out
just to enjoy my little boy, for hubby 's new job to work out for him which means i dont have to go back to work !
the laws on animal cruelty to be improved and for people to get more suitable punishments for crimes in general
for all you lot to still be on here sharing all your doglets !!!! AWWWW
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-12-2007, 09:48 PM
My happiest moment of 2007 has to be getting a second at our first champ show then finding out we had qualified for crufts, this me seem nothing but consider this was my second time showing my Leoti and was over the moon
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 07:12 AM
happiest moment - winning drax multibreed championship with ziggie

worst moment - saying goodbye to him the next day

memorable events - indy!(shes one big event), the whole drama splitting up with ex, starting work full-time

aims for 2008 - pass driving test and get car asap!

looking forward to - starting comp. obedience in the new year, driving, hanging out with far flung friends... erm, just generally having a calmer and less emotional year x
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:29 AM
My first poodle litter
Can't think of anything
My first poodle litter
My Depression
Bad but got better
Pretty much!
For my business to flourish so I don't have to work away from the dogs but for that to happen I need to get my backside into gear lol!
That I earn enough money to be able to buy a place of my own (I can dream!)
More tolerance and acceptance and for people to talk rather than use violence to either get their point across or get what they want
I hope the poodle cross bubble bursts big time and people realise dogs are living breathing things not a commodity to be used and dumped when no longer required.

Becky
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:34 AM
1. Your happiest moment/event of 2007 getting this move to essex

2. The most memorable World/Country/Town event? a country dog show where ben got a 2nd,

3. Your personal most memorable event of 2007? being told charlie my husband was going to be alright.

4. What event could you have done without?my OH having a brain hemorrhage

5. Has it been overall a good year or a bad year? Or simply yet another year?not a very good year with a move to to hell/village in hampshire,

6. Has 2007 brought what you expected? no thought 2007 was going to be a good year (it wasnt)

7. What you want for 2008 (apart from World peace or something for that see question 9) this is what you want.too meet up with my son (havnt seen him for 10 yrs)

8. Do you have hopes and dreams for 2008 and if so what plans will you need to put in place to make them come true(for noone gets anything for nothing)for what i want it will takke alot of hope then trust,

9. What you want for the World/Town/Country in 2008?respect
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 12:52 PM
1. Your happiest moment/event of 20

Getting my new pearly smile back!

Losing Tony Blair (yeah I know, but at least he had some guts which is more than this new bloke (can't even remember his name!)has!

Watching my baby suffering with cancer

Saying goodbye to her in July

The worst year of my entire life!!!! Builders in for 6 months, house ripped apart and gutted and then put back together, and then on top of all that Cassie's illness - not a good year in any shape or form for me.

At the end of it yes, I have a lovely new house now, and everything in it is new, but it's still missing one little thing....

I just want to be able to live comfortably without any financial stress, but most of all I want good health, and you only say that when you've experienced bad health!

Not really, I like things as they are now, I don't like change, I'm old ya know!

That's a biggy!!! I want to feel safe, a lot safer than I feel now. I want us to return to the days when we could safely walk down the streets in the dark at night, or leave our doors open - and that's a biggy too isn't it!!! A blooming miracle if that one happens!!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >