Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 11:12 PM

Foot and mouth disease.(human)

Whats the worst or funniest thing youve ever said and got yourself in trouble saying it?Have you ever told a porky and been caught out?Have you ever said something you regret saying?

I sound like jermey kyle (runs and hides)

Come on own up dont be shy.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Ohhhhhh interesting , ill have to think on that one sis xxdk
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 11:17 PM
In the 1980's I worked in an office in London, every lunchtime we all went down the pub. One day, I saw the rather dishy (and single) HR Manager in the pub and called him over. With my serious head on, I asked him when I was going to have my promised career interview.
"Your what?" he asked, puzzled.
"You know!" I said fairly loudly, "remember you said you were going to give me one!"
After a small silence he said quietly, grinning, "I don't think the man on the next table quite caught that"
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 11:23 PM
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 11:49 PM
Come on dk your always putting your foot in it own up.
When my daughter was 6mths old I met a girl who had had a brain tumour when I knew her last, and the op was succesfull however my daughter was in hospital with a penicillan allergy, and I met the at the cafe and said f"ancy seeing you here how are you"?she replied "im fine but my dad has cancer and hes dying", oh what a shame i said im so sorry ,and after a lengthy conversation i got up to leave and said well im glad your better and tell your dad i was asking for him and hope he gets better and is allowed home soon

Not that long ago I was in boots and there was this real cute baby in the arms of a woman, and a man was standing nearby, I said to the woman ahhhhhh aint he lovely and dont you think he looks like his dad pointing to the man, who goes blood red and says im not his dad i dont even know them ooppsss xxzbxx
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2007, 01:26 AM
ha ha Zb!!!!!!!!! That had me in stiches.

of course i've never put my foot in it - i'm very careful
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2007, 02:01 AM
Mine suggest I have a slightly one tracked mind about my main focus in life

I was teaching an agility class in the paddock when my landlady appeared with her daughter and her husband with their new baby.

My students did the coo`ing and hello`s to the baby while the proud family grinned happily.

I walked over and the baby was turned toward me so I could see her.

And what did I say ?

" Oh, erm, she has`nt got any fur "

Another occassion, babysitting for friends for their first evening out after their daughter was born. She had been poorly so they were a bit nervous.
After checking several times that I knew where everything was the dad said " so, if she looks at all unwell, you call us then what do you do ?"

"Get her to the vet straightaway and meet you there"

To this day he is`nt sure if I was kidding or if it was a genuine slip of the tongue - probably best he never finds out which it actually was
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2007, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Come on dk your always putting your foot in it own up.
When my daughter was 6mths old I met a girl who had had a brain tumour when I knew her last, and the op was succesfull however my daughter was in hospital with a penicillan allergy, and I met the at the cafe and said f"ancy seeing you here how are you"?she replied "im fine but my dad has cancer and hes dying", oh what a shame i said im so sorry ,and after a lengthy conversation i got up to leave and said well im glad your better and tell your dad i was asking for him and hope he gets better and is allowed home soon

Not that long ago I was in boots and there was this real cute baby in the arms of a woman, and a man was standing nearby, I said to the woman ahhhhhh aint he lovely and dont you think he looks like his dad pointing to the man, who goes blood red and says im not his dad i dont even know them ooppsss xxzbxx
A lot OF which cannot be posted on forum xdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Come on you lot own up, your not all angels I know that.xxxzbxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Come on you lot own up, your not all angels I know that.xxxzbxx