Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Avani
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-08-2007, 09:38 AM

Fingers crossed for Dougie - results soon

Hi everyone!!

This post is about Dougie - my brand new rescue. We noticed a few lumps and got them checked out. He couldnt stand the needle that was taking a sample so we had to go back a week later to have a full biopsy on one of the hard lumps on his back. He needed to go under as the 1st samples the vet took were not big enough because he was such a nightmare.

When we got to the vets they asked "whats this big lump on his shouder" its the size of a small plate so I had assumed it was an old injury as its right on his shoulder muscle. Vets very concerned about that so he has had a biopsy on the both. Vet rang me up and said the plate sized one looked like a fatty lump when she took the sample which is great news because she said due to the nature of it, its extreamily diffucult to remove if bad.

Test results back in a couple of days so fingers crossed and good luck for Dougie....

P.S insured - thankfully. If I had rang the vet a day earlier PetPlan would not have paid out.... as they have a seven day wait before insurance kicks in. Phew!!!

Also - he is being treated to a Theta Healing session as well
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 10:15 AM
good healing vibes on the way for dougie get well soon xxdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 10:53 AM
sending you prayers and hoping the results are ok xxzbxx
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 11:09 AM
What is a Theta Healing session? Hope it is good news for Dougie when you get results back. He struck it lucky when he met you I think. Well done for rehoming him.
Avani
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Theta Healing? a friend of a friend practices this. Its a form of healing / alternative therapy and is meant to be very affective. Look it up on the web... its quite difficult to explain try googling: THETA DNA HEALING.

GOOD VIBES WORKED EVERYONE!!!

The big plate sized lump on his shoulder doesnt contain any nasties - but might need draining / removing as vet says its going to start affecting his gait.

The hard lump on his rumb - still are not sure what this is all about dispite the biopsy so we are considering on either leaving it be or removing it to be on the safe side. We are going to see what our Theta Healer says about that one.

thanks everyone!
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 03:37 PM
That's good news. Dougie's life is looking up! Will look up this Theta business... thanks!