Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 12:00 AM

comfy pc chairs

is the time you spend on dogsey,determined by how comfy your computer chair is
mine is so uncomfy im suprised im on here so long and i aint walking crook(well i do) and dks chair sooo comfy im suprised shes not on here longer, well she is tonight(oh is nursing his poorly da and she being crafty)
i have to fight the kids off to get on dogsey.
so come on whos chair is comfy and do it determin your time on dogsey
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 12:02 AM
My OH broke mine recently so using a folidng campping chair at the moment and its more comfortable!!! (so i'm around longer!)
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 12:05 AM
My bum aint sore at all in my lovely comfy chair , only prob is sis skye keeps wanting on my knee for a spin in the chair and now beau has started it , so like a eegit i sit her on my knee and spin chair round i know im daft but hey they enjoy it xxdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
My bum aint sore at all in my lovely comfy chair , only prob is sis skye keeps wanting on my knee for a spin in the chair and now beau has started it , so like a eegit i sit her on my knee and spin chair round i know im daft but hey they enjoy it xxdk
you trying to make ma jealous its working ,you know when you bring beau over next week bring the chair and il babsit that as well as the pup xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
you trying to make ma jealous its working ,you know when you bring beau over next week bring the chair and il babsit that as well as the pup xx
oh no its mine all mine i have to fight the oh and the girls to get my bum on it as is xxdk
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 12:10 AM
My pc chair is not very comfy and I often have a doglet balanced precariously on my lap as well. T`Akaya is currently on my lap, wriggling to get comfy herself, which at the moment means her front legs and chin resting on my left arm so I`m leant forward on the edge of the chair so that I can reach the keyboard to type without disturbing her

So in my case the time I spend on the PC is mostly down to sheer determination regardless of discomfort and wriggly 7 month old poopies
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 04:58 AM
Mines a reclining leather chair, and it's sooo comfortable, I can actually fall asleep in it (and have....)
It wasn't that expensive either - about £60 from Staples
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 09:25 AM
least you lot have chairs......

my bottom is plonked on a beanbag - were waiting for the wireless box, so im sat near the phoneline, on a little table sat on a beanbag, im not impressed - especially as if i get up and walk out the room, i come back in t o find millie sat on the flippin thing!!!!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2007, 09:40 AM
My chair is very comfy, but I also use a big old arm chair when I use the laptop but I am planning on buying a lazyboy as soon as the funds allow.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 09:43 AM
I also have a leather reclining chair and like Vicki i sometimes fall asleep in it

it is so comfty i sit in it even when not on the pc

got ours from Makros and cost about £50
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >