Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-07-2007, 05:27 PM

Blackie has been whining/upset all day

Hi,

Well what a day I have had with Blackie, from about 9 o'clock this morning he started whining and going to the front door, it got to a stage where I had to leave the front door open, he kept going out to the door step and looking up the street. This has happened all day, until I took him out again at 5, (he was out at 12 as well) anyway on the walk we passed one of the bungalows that my carer goes too, he rushed up to the door and was sniffing his tail was up and waving as he went there but as he was sniffing, it was slowly going down. He came away looking rather unhappy and dejected. When we got back home he has slunked away in to his chair and gone to sleep. It looks as though he has been waiting of Kirsty my carer all day I have had someone else in but he hasn't counted them.

So even the dog has missed her, I don't know what he is going to think when the night time carer comes, as my usual one takes him on a short walk for me. He is going to be so so disappointed. I think extra hugs are going to be needed.

So that is why he's been going to the front door and looking up the street, she always comes that way! They say dogs are thick! I don't think so.

Ian
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 08:31 PM
hes one clever boy u have there ian.
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Awwwww thats really sweet bless him! They really are very intelligent beings arent they!
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Blackie has miss behaved today When my carer came in he wouldn't leave her alone, when she was sitting down he jumped onto her lap he was so pleased to see her, I'm only glad he hadn't been out before hand otherwise I think I might have had some washing to do!

Ian
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 08:10 AM
what intellegent dog youv got there ian,i wish mine were like that,on saturday the oh was doing my dogs are i couldnt get out was poorly,well after about a hour of me enduring listening to his voice calling zoeybeau he called in to say will you call youre bloody dog she wont come to me so i stuck my head round door a called zooooooooeeeeyyyy and she came running,here i said its all in the voice,he was miffed to say the least.