Our sister sites
bessey112
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-07-2007, 06:47 PM

Heartbroken

Hi all,
Well as most of you know im owned by 3 rotties, until today that is
Ive had to rehome my baby girl Holly-mole & am devestated to say the least, its killing me inside & has broken my whole family
To cut it short i was told either go down to 2 dogs or lose my home & with 2 small children i couldnt do that to them.
On a good note she has gone top an excellent rotty experienced family who are spoiling her rotten even as i type. She will be an only pet so will get all the love & attention she deserves all to herself.
It still doesnt stop me crying at every mention of her though & inside im dying.Its as if im grieving for her. So i will apologise for my avatar but im not strong enough to change it yet.
srah
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Oh, i'm so sorry, you will miss her terribly. But don't be hard on yourself you have taken the time to find her what sounds an excellent home where she will be loved and cared for.

Take care
x
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 06:50 PM
OMG

You must be devastated At least you do have the knowledge that she is in a good home. Can you visit her?

Keep your chin up, the pain will ease with time x x x
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Don't blame youself, you did what you had too.
She is in a good home, your pain will ease as time goes on.
It may be negative for you, but remember it will be positive for her.
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 06:52 PM
I am so sorry you poor thing, its hard losing one without have to let it go and know were they are.
Will yoou be able to see her or would that make it worse.
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 06:52 PM
How dreadful for you. You must feel awful. The dog is probably more resilient than you though so don't beat yourself up about it. And she has gone to a good home which you may be able to visit when you are feeling stronger?
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 07:05 PM
You will feel like you're grieving at the moment Although Holly is alive and well, being spoiled rotten, you're still going through a loss

It will hurt for some time yet, but have some consolation in the fact that she's gone to a good home and you've done the right thing by your family.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 07:51 PM
really sorry to hear this mate ......

PM me if you wanna chat x
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 07:59 PM
You poor thing, I am so sorry you had to do it, but you and your children must come first, you have done the right thing. She has gone to a lovely home where I am sure she will be happy.
bessey112
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Thankyou so much for not judging me on what i have done i am heartbroken, reading your replies have broke me again, yes im in tears.Holly-mole new owners have promised to keep in contact with me & have said anytime im up that way (bristol) im more than welcome to visit.She is going to be spoilt rotten & have more attention than i could ever give her in a mulridog household
In my head i know its the right thing at the end of the day i must put my children first but it doesnt stop the pain im feeling The hardest part was seeing my 4 year old son cry his eyes out & promise me he would be good as gold if holly come home then tell me holly-mole is still here just in our hearts now. it killed me.

Thankyou so much for letting me put down in words how i feel without judging me.

sarah xx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >