Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2005, 04:59 PM

PhotoBucket.com Help?

Well, i`ve set up acount but how do i get mt photos on to photobucket? If you could tell me, that`ll be great. Thanks!!

Mandi xXxXx
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

01-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Follow the insructions in my sig below...

lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Thankyou..will try it now. Cheers
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2005, 05:12 PM
I will try that now but i`ve only just got this computer, how do i get the pictures in to it?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

01-03-2005, 05:15 PM
u need a digital camera or a scanner

or someone else who has them and can just email them to u...
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2005, 05:18 PM
i gotta go but some one needs a pic of my pets and e-mail them to me? then how dose it get to photo bucket?
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2005, 05:21 PM
You have to have your pics loaded on your computer (or burned on a CDR/CDRW to save computer space)

There is a function on Photoshop page which says "Browse"; if you click this, you should be offered the option of looking through your files for stored photos. Just pick the one you want and click "open". The photo title will appear in a box. Then click "Submit" and wait till the pic loads (the site will tell you when it's finished).

Make sure your photo names have the right extension after them, such as "Bengo.jpg" - the .jpg is the extension, otherwise it won't work!

Snorri
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2005, 07:20 PM
Thanks, but how would it work if i had my mate e-mail them to me?
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2005, 11:10 PM
Yes! When the pics arrive by email, download them to your computer and save them to a file you can find again, with ease. It's probable that, by this time, they'll have the .jpg extension added already. Once they are on your computer, you can upload them to Photobucket with ease, as described above.

If your friend has the facility to check/alter the filesize (which he/she will have, if he/she has a scanner) ask to have the pics below 250 KB - Photobucket will accept them, but if they are too big, Dogweb will show them as a cartoon, saying "Oops, the image is too big" and will show a link instead of the pic. Check the advice given in eRaze's posting on how to do it - the link in his sig.

When you get your pics mailed to you, it would be a good idea to burn them to a CD-RW, then you'll always know where they are, ratgher than having to search your computer. CD-RW discs can be re-used and they are not too expensive. It means, too, that you can't erase them by accident.

Snorri