Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2006, 11:34 PM

George Michael

Just watched a programme about George Michael, corrr I always thought he was gorgeous, and what a voice. :smt007 :smt035 :smt049 :smt035 :smt007

I was astonished to see how he has aged. I know that he's a bit older than me and we forget how time flies but he looked like an old man in some of the photos.

Just goes to show, you can have, I think they said £77 million, and still not be able to hold back time.

I still reckon he's got a great voice though and, I know he's gay, but I wouldn't kick him out and he could wake me up before he go goes.
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-01-2007, 03:59 PM
I went to see him at Manchester Evening News Arena in November, I thought he was brilliant. On stage for nearly 3 hours!!! Definately worth seeing. I've always liked him and I still think he's brill.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by Harry25 View Post
I went to see him at Manchester Evening News Arena in November, I thought he was brilliant. On stage for nearly 3 hours!!! Definately worth seeing. I've always liked him and I still think he's brill.

You lucky thing, I bet he's one of those performers who gives his all. He just has such a great voice, whatever type of music he sings.

I don't know whether he is doing concerts any more, he keeps retiring and coming back again, I shall have to keep an eye open for any news.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Think that was the prog I saw the other night - I have always been a fan of George Michael - When my OH worked in Security he was assigned to a Recording Studio and he met GM also he got his autograph for me, one of my prized possessions - OH said he was a really nice guy, this was when they were filming/editing "I want your Sex" video
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
Think that was the prog I saw the other night - I have always been a fan of George Michael - When my OH worked in Security he was assigned to a Recording Studio and he met GM also he got his autograph for me, one of my prized possessions - OH said he was a really nice guy, this was when they were filming/editing "I want your Sex" video

How lovely, a special keepsake. He certainly came across as a nice guy and, despite all the other revelations in the news or on tv, I've never heard anyone slate him for being rude or obnoxious.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 08:35 PM
i think he is really good ,and lets face it he took some stick over the years ,you cant take it away from him he can sing ,i used to see him ,in wham in the 80s ,first time i saw him befor he was famous in a club in bham city centre when he was still trying to make a name for him self brilliant they were with pepsi and shirley lol gosh makes me feel old
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2007, 12:40 PM
I love him, went to see him in concert during the Faith tour, no one will go with me now so missed the last tour, mum used to go but shes too old for pop concerts at 76.
I'd love a programme if any ones going later this year, I'll pay for it and the postage.
I think the drugs have taken there toll to be honest.