Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 12:05 PM

Any offers for Wills latest!!!

Just heared on loose women someone offering herself to Wills as his latest so thought what do you all think about this break up?

Hard to know the truth as newspaper talk can be a little way off the truth and no one really knows how they got on together, feel sorry for Kate though and hope she does go away as she will be safer away from the public eye, hope she does not talk to the press too as it could be dangerous for her!!

If its true that her Mother not good enough for our Queen grr, apparently she used the word 2toilet" and said 2pleased to meet you" shoud have said lavatory or loo, then how do you do, how about these new modern sayings how would they cope with them bet the boys not angels and say 2whatever2 and so on, what you all feel?
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 12:56 PM
Yeah, but you're not gonna here Wills and Harry say 'Wot eva m8' in public

I think there's way too much pressure on the royal families choice of partners.

I fully understand that these people have to be groomed to a very high standard (including vocabulary) but I think the press don't make it any easier

They'll always be in the public eye. All part and parcel of becoming a 'would be royal' I'm afraid