Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2006, 03:22 PM

Prison Break

Anyone catch this great new series on UK Gold last night? We're absolutely hooked after watching the first 3 episodes. Another great import from the States. Very gripping and a real twisty thriller.
It's about a guy who is on death row for a crime he didn't commit. His brother attempts to rob a bank and get sent to the same prison to break him out. The brother is an architectural engineer and has the blueprints of the prison tattooed on his upper body!
Full of mafia/CIA good guy bad guy stuff!!!! Really worth watching. 2 more episodes tonight!
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2006, 05:17 PM
I watched them when they were running the series on channel 5 i thought it was great
shadow_the_staff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond
Anyone catch this great new series on UK Gold last night? We're absolutely hooked after watching the first 3 episodes. Another great import from the States. Very gripping and a real twisty thriller.
It's about a guy who is on death row for a crime he didn't commit. His brother attempts to rob a bank and get sent to the same prison to break him out. The brother is an architectural engineer and has the blueprints of the prison tattooed on his upper body!
Full of mafia/CIA good guy bad guy stuff!!!! Really worth watching. 2 more episodes tonight!
I watched it when it was on channel 5, it gets better and better let me tell you, and allegedly there are another 2 series.......
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Didn't realise they'd been shown on channel 5, completely hooked already
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Watched it last night for 3 hours and recorded tonights to watch another day, I'm hooked too
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2006, 12:12 AM
I loved it I was worried it would get dull but they keep it exciting in each episode Unfortunately each hour goes so quick. And on 5 we had to wait a week for the next one

I f I had UKTV Gold I would watch it again
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 12:27 AM
yipee its on again on ch5 + new series in jan cant wait
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-12-2006, 09:57 AM
I have saw the all the episode for season 2 shown so far, all i can say is it gets a lot lot better
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
I have saw the all the episode for season 2 shown so far, all i can say is it gets a lot lot better
ive seen up to episode 14 in season 2 and i can surely say season 2 is alot better than season 1!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Only one episode left to watch from Season 2 and it's not released til the end of January
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >