Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 11:33 AM

Furious rant - lads trouble again

After chucking an egg at our house the night before last the lads returned last night and chucked at the elderly couple's house next door to us. Why don't these useless idiots think about the consequences of their actions? Why are they out anyway at that time and what would their parents think?

The couple are in their 70's - he has angina, has had heart attacks, is on loads of drugs and has carpal tunnel syndrome; his wife has bad knees and bronchitis. The poor guy tried to chase them down the road, apparently, and thank God he is okay. But what if he'd had a heart attack or something?

He's gone away for the weekend now to see family and his poor wife is really frightened and we've told her any trouble to ring us/bang on the wall immediately.

I'm sure these idiots think this is a great laugh; they dont seem to give a stuff about anything or anybody. They won't be laughing if I get hold of them
Murphy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 11:39 AM
The poor peeps Unfortunatley he's played straight into their hands tho' by chasing them They will have had a good laugh at his expense and this will be their entertainment now -I know she's frightened but the lady will be better off if she can ignore them ( easier said than done I know ) -could you have a word with the local police -explain she's on her own and see if a car could come up and down the road a couple of times a night -might make her feel better .
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 11:44 AM
You're right Murphy; they would have found it hilarious. I'm tempted to lie in wait for them with a hose ... .

I rang the police the night before but they said they didn't have anyone to send out and that they end up spending lots of time chasing after teenagers.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Total k**b jockeys...Can't stand kids / people like that. Hopefully when they grow out of being tw@ts they will experiance something similar.
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 11:51 AM
Kids can be awful these days and just have no respect or regard for nothing, just so they can get a kick out of it. Im not suprised though! What consequences are there for them!???

We had nothing but abuse and allsorts from kids at work about a year back and i put in a sexual assault complaint to the police as one grabbed my boobs. NOTHING came of it and it was me the got questioned and put under the spotlight!!

Kids get far to many rights! I believe they have to be earned not given out!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
You're right Murphy; they would have found it hilarious. I'm tempted to lie in wait for them with a hose ... .

I rang the police the night before but they said they didn't have anyone to send out and that they end up spending lots of time chasing after teenagers.
You sound just like me there Lucky, but please think twice before you do anything. I've learned to put my tongue in my cheek after Dave told me off for lying in wait for some round here once, he said "we don't want the dogs poisoned or something do we, so just ignore it". Maybe he has a point there Lucky????? You don't realise what lengths some of these kids might go to to get their revenge nowadays, so it's just not worth interferring coz it might be YOU next!! I know it's hard, I'm the same, but think about what Dave said, he's the sensible one around here!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
You sound just like me there Lucky, but please think twice before you do anything. I've learned to put my tongue in my cheek after Dave told me off for lying in wait for some round here once, he said "we don't want the dogs poisoned or something do we, so just ignore it". Maybe he has a point there Lucky????? You don't realise what lengths some of these kids might go to to get their revenge nowadays, so it's just not worth interferring coz it might be YOU next!! I know it's hard, I'm the same, but think about what Dave said, he's the sensible one around here!!
Totally agree.
Am scared that Dave sounds like me and you sound like my OH though.....
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 02:20 PM
I'm like helena too (hard to beleive isn't it lol)

Umm I have a confession to make, I get irritated with kids kicking a football on my fence and it came over and I went out, calmly brought it indoors after giving it a brush down and umm gave it to the dogs who shreded it within seconds, then I wanted to chuck it back over as a sign of what happens...LOL...but everyone was saying noooooo...it just ended up in the bin instead. I was only going to show them that if they are carless the dogs 'accidently' get a hold of the ball. I guess the sensible folk are right though cuz then we could have had all sorts chucked over for the dogs and I wont put them in danger, I doubt it cuz they arnt that bad here but it's possible. I find it hard being well behaved though!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Evil little sh*ts. I hope they get their come uppance very soon.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Thanks - good advice, you are right - it wouldn't take much to lob something poisonous into the garden. I bl**dy hate them! I've been planning all sorts this afternoon but my brother talked me out of it for much the same reasons. BUT if I hear them at it again (not that I'll be by the window or anything ) I can't promise not to dash out with a load of eggs in my hand...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >