Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 11:31 AM

Mad....!! (Need to rant!)

We went for our morning walk today up around the local football pitches. Lots of other dogs as usual around for Willow to play with. She gets on well with them all.

A little white dog came bounding up to her and they were doing the whole play bow and taking turns chasing each other up and down. There was a woman walking at a distance behind me (not the owner) and when the little dog went running past her with Wills chasing she made a swing for Willow! Thankfully missed her.

I was so mad. I threw her a dirty look and was preparing to give her a piece of my mind when she caught up with me, but she slowed her pace as well. It turned out she is a neighbour of my parents so I couldn't really say anything to her. Though I think the look on my face said it all.

The dogs were having fun, the other dogs owners weren't bothered. Why did this idiot feel the need to make a swing at my dog? I'm fuming!!!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Some people are just pig ignorant( no offence to the poor little pigs) she missed Willow fortunately so I would just treat her with the contempt she deserves. If you see her again when out with Willow once you have calmed down I would have a quiet word with her then.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Think every park has a resident idiot... always seems to be one.... Chin up Evie.. Willow is coming along great
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Know what you mean,m some woman once told me I should have Ember on a lead in the park...Ember was no where near her, he was sitting under a tree wayching a squirrel. breath and tyr to forget her she ain't worth it. Hope Willow had fun despite her.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the replies.
I'm a little calmer now. Deep breaths!