Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 06:16 PM

Not sure where to put this topic..

I have considered seeing a spiritualist recently. My Dad died 20 years ago last week and all sorts of strange things happened that week. I believe in life after death and the soul but not sure about spiritualists and how scary things could get- anyone ever consulted one ??
janet68
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-08-2006, 07:02 PM
Hi

I have not seen one of those but I did go to see a clairvoyant (not sure of spelling). I have seen a couple and I must say one of them has got loads of things right and things she predicted have also happened....sppoooooooooookyyyy!!

Take care
Janet
xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Yes, went to a spiritualist a few years ago. Well he came to a friends house and did readings for everyone there. Was a bit worried about it getting scary too but you know what? It wasn't. Very goose bumpy and all that but not frightening, very moving though. He was brilliant and really hit close to home with a lot of things. He kept looking over his shoulder and saying ' I'll tell her in a minute' like he was speaking to someone we couldn't see and it was my grandmother. He was absolutely spot on with all kinds of people, describing them, what they were saying, their mannerisms everything. I thought it was well worth while and felt really calm afterwards.
pxxuk
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-11-2006, 07:43 PM
I believe in all this spooky stuff too... I think its very interesting and I wish I had the talent to do it myself. A colleague of mine started massage last year and I offered to be a body for her to practice on. After the second time I went she started to ask me if I was ok. I of course always replied yes, even though I wasnt... I was going through quite a rough patch. She asked me if she could be frank with me and told me exactly what I was feeling and she was spot on... the spooky thing was that she was part time so I had only ever met her a few times before and we had never spoken about anything other than work! She knew about things that had happened in my life, my exact feelings about things, and now she knows more about me than I do. She sometimes texts me when she feels that I am sad/down or worried about something and she is always right... of course, she always knows when I have good news too which sort of spoils it

If you have an open mind, then go for it... its not scary and nothing bad will happen... the worst that can happen is nothing! The one bit of advice I will give you is to do some research... try to go to someone who comes recommended rather than looking on the internet or in phonebook... the best ones dont need advertising to get business, word of mouth is good enough
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Hi Zeta,
Don't know if you ever went to a spiritualist since you posted this thread, but I just wanted to tell you to be careful. There is a good person from Glasgow, who is also a barber and he gives free consultations. Someone like him would be good. Be wary of those who charge the earth!
I have never done anything like this myself although I once went to a clairvoyant and although at the time I thought he was talking rubbish - it all came true many yuears later!
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 04:17 PM
I would be to scared to do anything like that but my sister goes all the time.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Something spooky going on here - went to add a reply and my computer went dead
Now I'm back on line I would tell you that I have been to a fair few in my time and been fascinated by what they have told me and so many things have added up. All I would say is don't take anything too much to heart and make sure you go to a highly recommended one. Good luck.