Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2006, 04:33 PM

Donut dog beds...

Anyone know where they sell really reasonable priced donut dog beds that are washable...to fit a yorkie..20 inch size or there abouts. Thanks
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 04:40 PM
I got a snoopy one from Argos - they did two sizes a large one for £19.99 or a smaller one for £14.99.

Just looked and they don't seem to do the snoopy ones now

Found this one though

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/0350860.htm

or this one

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/8705723.htm
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi I have 3 donut beds that my JR doesnt sleep in any more- you can have one for nought ! They are all washable. If u pm me we can arrange something if u dont mind 2nd hand- they are all perfect
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Hmmm, I could do with one of those (or rather, Bongo could ) Will have a look in Argos...
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Zetacharlie View Post
Hi I have 3 donut beds that my JR doesnt sleep in any more- you can have one for nought ! They are all washable. If u pm me we can arrange something if u dont mind 2nd hand- they are all perfect
would this be perhaps that in true terrier fashion she has become rather fond of ur bed and the sofa ?? LOL
pxxuk
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2006, 06:39 PM
I got mine from Ebay - a shop seller called Kumfipets. They are very reasonable, mine was £28 for the extra extra large size!
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
would this be perhaps that in true terrier fashion she has become rather fond of ur bed and the sofa ?? LOL
ha ha Madam sleeps on my goosedown pillows now..........dog beds-NOT good enough
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 08:11 PM
ha ha Madam sleeps on my goosedown pillows now..........dog beds-NOT good enough
LOL Zetacharlie Only the best for Minnie
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 08:19 PM
heh heh You know if i get up for an early morning pee about 5- when i leave minnie shes sound asleep alongside me on the duvet, when i get back to bed theres this multi coloured shape curled up in a nest right in the middle of my down pillows.... as i get back into bed theres not a cm of movement. Ill bet shes thinkin' "if i stay really still she wont notice ive sneaked onto the pillows" she stays there til breakfast
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2006, 08:27 PM
heh heh You know if i get up for an early morning pee about 5- when i leave minnie shes sound asleep alongside me on the duvet, when i get back to bed theres this multi coloured shape curled up in a nest right in the middle of my down pillows.... as i get back into bed theres not a cm of movement. Ill bet shes thinkin' "if i stay really still she wont notice ive sneaked onto the pillows" she stays there til breakfast
Aww Bless her I can just imagine it She's such a cutie x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >