View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2006, 06:37 PM

moved in, and now own a glossed spaniel!

Hi all!Thought I'd better share the news that me and the OH have just moved into our first very own, owned by us ,belonging to us house! It took long enough but we got there in the end,had to suffer tons of 'I'm sorry but someone has offered above the asking price and it has been accepted' but sure enough the right home came along and the yard is huge for the doglets it used to belong to a springer breeder who is moving to Scotland so its all dog proof n everything!Will be posting a few pics soon but not yet as the decor is ahem... interesting!We have worked flat out to just wallop most of it in white and are just waiting on OH's uncle to come do some plastering then should be half way there.I was halfway through the enviable task of glossing skirting and door frames yesterday when Perry came bombing upstairs to 'help' his mum and skittled his way straight into the tin of gloss and blow me if he hasn't got a show this weekend,talk about sods law!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 06:42 PM
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW HOME!!!!

I hope you will be very happy
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

17-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Glad to hear you have now got your house and good luck with the painting etc. ut will soon be all done . Sorry to hear that Perry got had a meeting with a tin of paint . Hope you get him cleaned up and that you are successful at the show at the weekend.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Sounds like a fab house, good luck with getting it how you want it Look forward to pics.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 08:05 PM
That's good news, I hope you all settle well, and the very best of luck for the show.... minus the paint!!!!! x
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 01:37 AM
That's great news. I hope you are happy in your new house and that it was worth the wait!
Poor Perry
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2006, 07:24 AM
Congrats on the new house..........
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-10-2006, 07:50 AM
good luck in your new homemetz has a habbit of doing that too black and white gsd instead of black
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Hmmm, well good luck with getting that off him Hope the damage isn't too extensive, otherwise I'd say it's a clippers job

Many, many congratulations on the house! Sounds like you're working hard to get it looking nice (or at least normal to start off with ) Getting it exactly as you want it is a life-long job, but you'll enjoy it
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Thats wonderful news. I am so happy for you. Poor old Perry. Hopefully the Judges won't notice and will just see how gorgeous he is! Best of luck with everything
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >