Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2006, 11:45 AM

cocoa ( cocker spaniel) was at the vets the other day

went to the vets to see about her ear expecting a very large bill for her heamatoma the vet looked at it and drained a little then said she will have that for the rest of her life and there is nothing we can do as its turned into a gissle type thing there is a posh name for it, so needless to say im quite happy that it wasnt anything serious and just got antibiotics and ear drops. she was so well behaved just stood there while the vet examined her from head to toe and never battered an eyelid going in after xmas to be spade and teeth done!
just thought i would let you all know how she got on
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 11:57 AM
That is good news bless her being so good while she got poked and prodded especially as she is probably not used to that. Any up to date pics?
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 12:03 PM
aww bless your babe im glad all is well and that she was well bahaved
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm glad she was good at the vets Ash, and that she doesn't have to go through any major surgery on her ear

She's such a sweetie, I knew she'd be a gem at the vets That girl seems unflappable in most circumstances
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2006, 04:42 PM
yeah she is, i will post piccies asap. going to post another post because we are having a few probs with her going to the toilet in the house when we are out i know its stress but i dont know how to solve it and the garden thing where you have to shut the door on her otherwise she comes back in straight away but will go in everyone elses garden and its not metz because she is more dominant than metz!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Nice one glad she's ok
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Glad she's ok, and what a good girl she was for the vet. Can't help about the poo'ing in the house, but I do know what youmean about shutting the door on her in case she comes straight back in! Mine even do that at their age last thing at night, coz they get biscuits when they're done!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Glad the vet visit was ok, and nothing serious x