Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 06:08 AM

Morning, morning, morning - I'm back!

Morning all, and firstly, a BIG thank you to Jackie (Wufflehoond) for taking over the morning posts with absolutely no notice whatsoever. For those of you that didn't know, I put my back out two weeks ago, and it's only just now become bearable to sit at the PC for about 20 minutes. Any longer, and I get extreme pain. There has been some improvement since I did it. I can now get out of the chair on my own and I don't cry every day so things have gotten so much better than they were.

Enough about me - I've missed you all so much - I've been reading some of your posts (standing up) but couldn't (and still can't) give Dogsey the time I used to just yet. If I continue being careful, it shouldn't be long....

Today's weather is grey and miserable and it looks like we are in for a whole lot of rain again, just like yesterday.

I've driven my car today - just went to the local paper shop to get the Sunday rags - and thank heavens it started first time! Driving it was no problem - it's the getting in and out that's *interesting*.

Roast lamb with all the trimmings for lunch, followed by rhubarb crumble and custard for *tea* - there's never any room for pud after a roast! Baz is today's chef!

Have a fantastic Sunday everyone

Today's gem:
I went to a bookstore and said to the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said, "If I told you it would defeat the object."

IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-10-2006, 07:31 AM
Morning Vicki, glad your feeling a bit better. Hopefully it'll keep improving.

Morning all....................
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2006, 07:38 AM
Morning vicki,good to have you back.
Glad to hear things are improving for you although slowly.
Enjoy your lunch.
Thanks to WH for the morning post,you did an excellent job in Vicki's absence.
Wet and grey here just trying tomake up opur minds whether to take the van out for the day somewhere nice,I would like to go as going a bit stir crazy now but still not got a lot of energy.Have a good day everyone.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 07:41 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Welcome Back Vicki

Glad you are feeling better, rainy start here, daughter off to OH's mum's today so i get the day off yay!!!!!!! Got all day to spend with Diesel ON MY OWN never get the chance usually so can't wait!!

Have a good Sunday everyone

Jules
xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 08:28 AM
Morning Ian
Morning Lynn
Morning Jules
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 08:34 AM
Morning Vicki, welcome back! Just crawled out of bed at 9:15 which is unheard of in our house. What a lovely lie in. You're very welcome Vicki, it was no problem at all. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 08:39 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all!

Glad you are feeling up to being here again, good to have you back - it's been lovely Jackie doing the morning post though!!

Kev has gone off-raoding in his 4x4 which I got him for his birthday - on his own with his best mate today, but he has promised in future the boys will take it in turns to go with him.
The boys and I are off to Pets at Home, Hollie needs more food and a good reason for a wander round!! I have said I will take them for lunch somewhere, so hopefully we will have a nice day.

Happy Sunday everyone!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 09:01 AM
Morning Jackie - and thanks hon xx
Morning Trish - PAH eh? Got your credit card???
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 09:03 AM
Morning Vicki - Glad you're okay

Wufflehoond, good job:smt002

Have a good day
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 09:03 AM
Welcome back Vicki! Yay! I'm so glad you're in less pain, it really must be soul-destroying to be laid-up like that. We missed you lots!

Morning troops,

I've finally accepted that the itch in the corners of my eyes must be a little infection, thank goodness they now do antibiotic eye-cream over the counter. It's OK though, OH and I are off to B&Q to buy our kitchen units, so that'll cheer me up no end! We've spent the weekend discussing whether we can really afford it, and the definitive answer seems to be "no, but let's do it anyway!"

Have fun you lot
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >