Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2006, 12:29 PM

had a nice wander through the woods

ben had a lovely time met up with a crazy retriever puppy, he was lovely named bobby, (wish i had taken my digi cam) told bobbys mum all about this site, hopefully she will join up also met up with a lovly little rotty puppy, he was lovely n friendly, unfortunatly the adult rotty with him wasnt so friendly, hackles up and an aggresive stance, i put ben back on the lead n took him away sharply. and no i wasnt abusive or anything to the owner, although she said her dog was friendly growls n raised hackles =no friendly.
bens now asleep
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2006, 12:42 PM
its lovely when you really enjoy a good dog walk ....I took all 5 last night alone which is normally a nightmare BUT everyone was good and we had a lovely walk
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2006, 01:23 PM
sound good! maybe the adult rottie was getting overprotective of the puppy rottie???
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
sound good! maybe the adult rottie was getting overprotective of the puppy rottie???
thats what i thought, but i wish the owner had put it on a lead, could of turned out nasty. it was a BIG dog
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2006, 06:59 PM
Perhaps the dog was friendly like the owner said? I know it sounds daft but there's a dog in our local park that raises her hackles and growls every time she meets another dog, she looks like a maniac, takes a protective stance and everything and the first time I met her, I dragged Takara away but she is ultra-friendly! She just doesn't seem to know how to communicate, she'll play with her hackles raised and growling for the whole duration!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2006, 06:59 PM
oops - glad you had a nice walk though!