Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 10:11 AM

Was REALLY Shocked By This..

Hey,

I couldn't believe this when i read it, I thought it was some kind of sick joke but, being on the RSPCA website, im assuming its real..

I dont think this has been posted here before.. Anyway, please click the link (as i said, it is quite shocking!!) http://www.rspca.org.uk/servlet/Sate...t&pg=sharkbait and sign the petition!!

I really cant believe people would do that!!!
DonDon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2005, 10:43 AM
i dont want to look at the link but if its what i think it is then it is true, it was in the papers 2 weeks ago, its shockin, i dont know how folk can be so heartless
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 10:44 AM
I cant seem to get anything! I click on the link and get a blank page no matter how long I wait!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by Jessica
Hey,

I couldn't believe this when i read it, I thought it was some kind of sick joke but, being on the RSPCA website, im assuming its real..

I dont think this has been posted here before.. Anyway, please click the link (as i said, it is quite shocking!!) http://www.rspca.org.uk/servlet/Sate...t&pg=sharkbait and sign the petition!!

I really cant believe people would do that!!!

Hi Jessica, yes it is true, somebody put a thread up about it yesterday (think it was spottydogsrule - but might be wrong on that one ) and quite a few of us signed the petition. I was reading yesterdays Daily Mirror this morning and there is a picture in there too I can't think of a punishment bad enough for these evil people who can do this to an animal, but I only hope whatever punishment they get that it is very very painful. In fact I would do the same to them, put a hook through their nose and tie their legs and arms together and trail them behind a boat as shark bait - now that is one thing I would pay to see and I wouldn't feel the teeniest bit sorry for the b*****ds.

Just found the other thread - it's under the debating section and was posted by Spottydogsrule and the thread is called OMG - I am horrified!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by Miss Potter
I cant seem to get anything! I click on the link and get a blank page no matter how long I wait!

Its working for me Perhaps if you try the other thread that this was on yesterday and see if it works on that one.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Ahh, i see! I dont go in there - I try to stay out of debates! In my opinion, the more threads about it the better, those evil people need to be stopped!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica
Ahh, i see! I dont go in there - I try to stay out of debates! In my opinion, the more threads about it the better, those evil people need to be stopped!

Yes quite agree there
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Terrible. Makes me want to cry.
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 12:06 PM
How can people call themselves human beings and do something like that!!
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Iv seen the pictue but theres software available to make up a picture/photo the way you want. This is fake.....the hook is threw the dogs muzzle so where is the blood ?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >