View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Robert
Dogsey Senior

28-09-2004, 11:51 AM

This mornings mail

When the morning post arrives through the letter box, Heidi either brings it to me if I'm sitting down or she deposits it under the bed in her den, she never ever chews it.

Today the mail arrived while I was out for 20 minutes, no problem there, the mail was deposited for safe keeping in her den, all except 3 jiffy bags, theses were opened quite neatly, the covering letters put to one side safely, and the one dog food sample and two cat food samples contained there-in well and truly sampled.

Now I have a dilemma, do I ring up and ask for 3 more samples, or just change over to it, it was all obviously very tasty

Bit like the time we foolishly left two bass fillets marinating in an un-covered dish on the work top, we nipped out leaving one cat and one dog soundly asleep.

We got home to one cat and one dog sleeping off a lovely meal for two, it was obviously a joint operation, the dish was out of reach of Heidi, so Jim, the cat must have jumped up to drop the fish on the floor, where they dined together, the floor was spotless and the only spilt marinade was on the side of the dish and a little on the worktop where Hiedi's tongue couldn't reach.

Will we ever learn
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2004, 11:53 AM
rofl how funny what clever pets you have!! at least she doesnt leave a mess!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2004, 11:55 AM
No I doubt it very much Robert
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-09-2004, 11:56 AM
clever Heidi, Star would have eaten the letters too.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2004, 12:06 PM
He he dont you just love them. Now look at it this way do you think the company would actually believe you if you were to call up and say......."my dog ate my mail can I have another few free samples"......They will probably be thiking oh not another one must get chancers all the time trying their luck that when one actual genuine person comes along they are really quite sceptical lol.

It was obviously good though lol.

Laura