Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2005, 09:51 PM

Thanks Mr Canny

Hi, just wanted to say a belated but very big thanks to Mr Canny for the kind donation of 4 collars to Animal Concern.

It was very kind of you to be so generous and we are going to do a video diary (if we can manage it!) as to how we get on. First impressions are that it is an excellent product, very effective - we are looking forward to getting more of the dogs used to it and carry on training. If it can help get more dogs re-homed it will be worth its weight in gold!

Sorry for delay in thanking you - my fault as I got side-tracked with Ozzy being poorly, apologies for that.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2005, 10:35 PM
I'd like to say Thank you too We will hopefully be submitting a revue soon just for Dogweb
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Well done Mr Canny I am sure rescues need all the help they can get.
Mr Canny
New Member!
Male 

11-12-2005, 05:21 AM
Hi guys

Thanks for the kind words - I'm delighted that you found the collars to be useful and hopefully they will go some way towards helping a puller find a new home. As we discussed, I'm more than happy to help out with any events you have also (we did demos at the Wag and Bone show which went down well) and see if you can raise some funds.

I'd be very interested to see how you go with the CC over the next few weeks.

Good luck with your work!