Bear (now Maxwell) giving a big smile for the camera
Click here to see Video

Bear and Gizmo
Click here to see Video
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-11-2005, 12:11 PM
ill say it again, i love them especially the first i do so love Siamese, just timing isnt right to own that sort of cat, i cant believe maxwell was ever that small though
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Het very nice videos liked that
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Thanks Luke, thanks Fred. I had a lovely afternoon yesterday watching all those videos again, though its not a digital camera so transferring them to the pc is a bit of a pain
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Aww the mother looked sooooo happy and contented in the first video - and so proud too

Was that someones foot that the kitten was sticking its claws into in the second video - it looked a bit painful to me

And those two little kittys chasing each other around on the third video was lovely too - look like two mischief makers if ever I saw some

They are very beautiful kittens Het - I know you have some Siamese now - did you keep some of the kittens then
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Thanks Foxy Yeah I kept the two that were playing on the sofa, one of who is Bear who was in the little clip by himself, he was always my favourite.They really stuck together when they were kittens, he was the biggest and she was the smallest...I was only going to keep one but couldn't make my mind up which one...so kept both
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Thanks Foxy Yeah I kept the two that were playing on the sofa, one of who is Bear who was in the little clip by himself, he was always my favourite.They really stuck together when they were kittens, he was the biggest and she was the smallest...I was only going to keep one but couldn't make my mind up which one...so kept both

Aww they are beautiful Het - have you still got their mother too and did you have the father

How do they get on with your birds - do they ever go after them?
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-11-2005, 01:13 PM
who had Mr.. Munchie when you used him Het?
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Aww they are beautiful Het - have you still got their mother too and did you have the father

How do they get on with your birds - do they ever go after them?
Yep I still have the mother, they make a lovely little family, they are very close and all sleep in a big heap cuddled up, and Stinky just loves to snuggle in the middle of them where its warm
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
who had Mr.. Munchie when you used him Het?
It was a lady called Poppi and she lives in the wilds near Hexham, very experienced with Siamese. She really helped us when we first got Jazz and were having problems. I always remember taking Jazz over there, it had been snowing all day, the route over there goes over the Pennines and had been shut because of the snow. It had just reopened but was still very snowy and icy and they were advising people not to use it, but we had to take her that day or otherwise we would have to wait til the next time she called. Luckily she only needed to go once!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >