Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2005, 04:39 PM

dogs and the park

just got back from the park and fed up. blackie hasnt been out for days and we wrongly decided to give him a quick run in the park. unfortunately there were the usual dog crowd there who ignore us but one of their dogs was immediately over to us and started to get on top of blackie. the owner came and collected the dog as we were the other side of the park to the main group but this particular dog does it every time we show our faces in the park. does anyone know why? ours has been castrated but the dog that does it is a boy and to my knowledge hasnt been done. dont you think the owners need to try and stop this behaviour?
patterdale fan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Yes owners should keep their dogs under control. There's nothing worse than taking your dog for a walk and having to deal with other owners' delinquent animals!

I have lost my temper in this type of situation so many times that people avoid me in the fields now! That's my advice, shout about it!
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2005, 06:42 PM
I know how annoying it can be we have to walk through another farm to get off our property and he has 3 collies and a jack russell. they are free roaming don't get me wrong they are lovely natured dogs but every time they come running up sniffing her butt. we just can't get away.
it's very annoying