Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2023, 07:33 AM

Mixed Feelings Monday 4th September 2023

Morning all. There will be lots of mixed feelings this morning with kids going back to school. Some will be joyful others not so and that is just the parents. Have a good day and remember to breathe even if you are missing them.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-09-2023, 08:56 AM
just done my "short" walk , must be mad with it being so hot.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2023, 01:48 PM
Good afternoon all

Lovely morning. Not too hot.

A lovely lady gave Ted a chicken chew. She said they were called Chickisticks. Ted loved it and it kept him quiet all through breakfast. Unfortunately, I think she gave me the wrong name as I have looked high and low and can't find them. Ah well, not to be

It's still very busy in the village which came as a surprise.

The travellers are still in residence on the childrens play park behind the village hall so a fair few businesses are still very wary of opening
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2023, 03:17 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Do you have a Pets at Home near you as they do some chicken chew sticks. May not be the same as the one Teddy was given but he may like them.

Lovely here and very warm. There was me thinking that I had a day off only to get a message could I look after the girls for a bit this morning as Ben had to go into work. Got over there just after ten and Ben arrived home again at 12.45 so Barry and I were able to go out for our lunch as planned. Also went into a garden centre and bought a shrub for the bare patch left by the fir tree so will have a go at putting that in tomorrow morning.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2023, 05:16 PM
Evening all
Had a bit of a nightmare week. Shared driveway issues again, bloke over the back has had our edgers removed, not put them back and basically damaged the drive. That bit is in the council deed but we have an easement over it that means we have to maintain it....so a drive that was o.k, now is not. I spoke to the workmen who gave me reasons and when I spoke to the owner... different explanation..... Basically, he lied. I pointed out it should have been restored the same as previously but he wouldn't have it and when I pointed out that basically he does what he wants and sod everyone else....I am rude! He literally doesn't respect your property.....ever, gives you 2 days notice instead of 2 weeks.
Then deags hurt herself.... really scared me, got her back on her paws and now it's Kota's turn, I had to carry her to bed last night and back down this morning but I can barely walk so I thought we were both a gonna buy the second step. I do however have good news, I have booked a private consultation to see the consultant who originally diagnosed me..... It's going to cost me £200 but I trust him and hopefully I can then have my care transferred to Oxford