Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2022, 08:48 AM

Fish and chip Friday 18th February 2022

Bit windy here. So good morning to stay in and watch silly Tele, Bless this House and George and Mildred. Have a safe day peeps.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2022, 09:00 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Yep a bit wet and windy here too but have managed to get Teazle walked without getting blown over

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2022, 10:26 AM
Morning all
Currently there's a landscaper in my back garden in the wind and rain!! Crazy man.
I have to go to the hospital later for a blood test... just hope I don't get blown away and it's not a new bus driver as according to Steve a bus in the wind is not fun to drive ( I shall take his word on that!)
Chris, hope you manage to get your husband sorted, it's difficult when you get conflicting information
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2022, 02:10 PM
Good afternoon all

Wet and windy here as the rest of the UK. Being the centre of the Country means we do not get the worst of things thankfully, I do hope everyone stays safe; having homemade chips with roast Guinea fowl (prefer it to chicken) been out with Gert and lots of branches down and about the lake as well.

Nothing else doing here staying put now, I have changed back brake light on the car well I did when I read my car instruction book to see what the warning light meant (not my fort dash light warnings) all sorted.

Griff Your landscaper is brave or stupid not sure which but suppose if you have worked booked a day adrift is a knock on effect what's he doing?

Chris Confusion dot.com I think is the medical world. My sister had her yearly check up had a phone call from the doctor panicked her silly only one kidney working high levels come straight in panic all round. Went in saw her normal GP who said "ITS NORMAL FOR YOU" not a cause for panic both work just one less than the other been the case for many years go figure.

Sue When does everyone else come over?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2022, 05:52 PM
Kazz, he wasn't working.he was quoting, we did say don't come if the weather is bad. Like your sister, I had a phone call from a Dr, I was actually at the hospital at the time, asking me to go to the drs.....I asked to see my own gp who was somewhat confused as to why I had attended.....my blood work was normal for me.
Blood test done, apparently I have small difficult veins, I never used to, oh well, after 10 years of abuse I don't blame them for hiding lol. Guess it's a good job I don't fancy being an I v drug user.
Got a call from Steve, could I take him a coffee out, so coffee and crisps delivered.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2022, 06:11 PM
What are you having done in the garden then Griff?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2022, 06:37 PM
Good evening all.

It's scarily windy out there.

Well the safa gets worse. The doctor put the wrong tablets on the prescription. Hopefully, they will fix it tomorrow

Can't see my greenhouse door lasting the night. We've tried three different methods of keeping the damned thing shut, but the wind has other ideas
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2022, 06:40 PM
Having my lawn ripped up and artificial grass put down and the shed removed and some slabs laid. Having 2 loopy dogs, the lawn didn't last, I sked for hard wearing and it wasn't lol. Can't be bothered messing now so artificial grass is the answer. Getting the most expensive so it's better for the dogs paws