01-06-2021, 09:08 AM

Daily Tuesday June 1st -Summer?

Sure someone else will post before I get this done but

GOOD MORNING DOGSEY
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2021, 09:12 AM
Morning Kazz, hope this finds you well and everyone else. Question: Has anyone ever used these things callled sofa savers? They are put under the seats on sofas to stop sagging
Hm maybe it is the cushions need more foam insert?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2021, 09:21 AM
Brenda Myra Duffy....... Hmm always willing to try a new author; going to go with another homemade burger today could be a mistake given the success of yesterday but its made so in for a penny......

Sue Sun is shinning hope you are like me enjoying the garden....

Chris So pleased your immediate neighbours are lovely and the new neighbours are fitting in. What are your plans for the day?

Lynn How is the knitting coming on? and how's your Spanish Grandpup progressing now? how is the lockdown over there as well?

Moyra Good morning.

Griff Hope you have the sunshine I do. Its glorious.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2021, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Kazz, hope this finds you well and everyone else. Question: Has anyone ever used these things callled sofa savers? They are put under the seats on sofas to stop sagging
Hm maybe it is the cushions need more foam insert?
No never used them but I did buy memory foam and popped that into the cushion seats which did something similar and gave more support for your Bum...LOL...
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2021, 09:29 AM
Good morning Kazz, Brenda and all who follow

I have heard of sofa savers Brenda but have never used them, sorry.

Lovely morning here already quite warm. Washing dried and ironed, numerous phone calls made and waiting for one to call back. Looks like at last contracts are ready for exchange on Ben's house and about time too. Update - no-one knows what the position is as the seller thinks Ben's solicitor is waiting for permission from the builders that the sale can go ahead. It is all so confusing and too many people with their finger in the pie. Have just rung the solicitor telling them they can speak to me and wait for their phone call. The person Ben is dealing with was quite rude on the phone the last time I spoke so I have not been that polite to him in my message telling him to read his messages and he will see that he can speak to me. I m about to give up and hide! Sorry for the rant.

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2021, 10:05 AM
Morning all
Sue, do what we did, look up a senior partner at the company and threaten to contact them...made ours shift her bum lol
Brenda, nope, never used them, have heard of them though
Kazz, YES!! We have sunshine, I have put my sunscreen on already as I resemble a lobster! That was painting the fence the other day that did that. Was round Mr B's yesterday so sat in the garden there, I was putting my sunscreen on and I pulled the cup of my bikini top down so I could put cream on properly and he got all protective over me lol... worrying someone might walk past the back fence and see me lol, I said I didn't care, it's just a body... everyone has one and they shouldn't be staring into his back garden anyway, for someone who makes out he isn't bothered about me, he nearly burst a blood vessel lol.
His fence is wrecked where his neighbour sprayed it, I sat at the bottom of the garden and he didn't tell me where the paint was...I just looked and it was awful. We stayed in the house for a while and then went to build his new bird bath, we went out...his neighbours went in! Steve said he wondered if they had gone in because he had came out, I said no.... it's me! It's happened before when I have been there, I just said difference is, you are bothered....I couldn't care, the bloke creeps me out
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2021, 12:23 PM
Kazz where did you get memory foam from? Sounds a good idea. I think everyone should go naked it was the way we were born. bg!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2021, 12:54 PM
Brenda, you can get it on Amazon and eBay...or local upholsterers if you have one
Lol....I swear you could barely see anything, it made me laugh my head off! Because I worked with men, I just got used to having no inhibitions, personally I don't much like my body at the moment but we are stuck together and I won't be embarrassed by it, I think that's where a lot of young people end up with problems, they hear comments from other people and it goes in their head and stays there and then for life they are insecure. I think magazines are a major issue and online because all the photos are filtered/ airbrushed, it's something I never ever do to my photos, the most I will do is crop them and change the photo to black and white/ vintage/ sepia etc, I like a photo to look like me and it's taken me many many years to be happy having my photo taken...that was due to being a child model, I just got to the point where I really didn't want my photo taken anymore
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2021, 12:57 PM
Blooming dog hairs have stuck to my suncream....busy picking hairs off me before I go and grab a few bits from Sainsbury's....I have developed a taste for soda water and lime or orange, calorie free and cheap, currently getting through a bottle a day lol.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2021, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz where did you get memory foam from? Sounds a good idea. I think everyone should go naked it was the way we were born. bg!!
Dunelm and the one thing about skin is its waterproof.....its the clothing that's not. Brenda you do not need it as thick as you think you do start thinner. I one long piece on base of sofa under the cushion then one inside the cushion helped immensely when my sciatica plays up
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >