Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2021, 08:44 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 27th May

Good morning everyone

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked, stain conceal paint on patch on ceiling from leak from bath and windows outside cleaned. Having a coffee then will trim all the edges of the lawn and give that a mow this afternoon.

Hope all are wll. Stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2021, 09:09 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Started off nice, now looking a bit dull and getting chilly and the air feeling damp.
Off for our 2nd jab this afternoon ,then popping round the corner to Hughes electrical to look at their stand alone cookers.

Sue another busy day for you.
Hope everyone is keeping well and safe today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2021, 11:19 AM
Afternoon all
Not very well today, had a blood test... lovely lady and saw me half hour early too
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2021, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Started off nice, now looking a bit dull and getting chilly and the air feeling damp.
Off for our 2nd jab this afternoon ,then popping round the corner to Hughes electrical to look at their stand alone cookers.

Sue another busy day for you.
Hope everyone is keeping well and safe today.

That's what I am looking for a free standing cooker
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2021, 11:38 AM
Afternoon all lovely day here, busy busy busy today decorating catch you all later.

Got to sand down my paintwork before final coat.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Good afternoon all.

Cloudy and chilly this morning for our walk, but it's beautiful this afternoon.

A prat at one of the foreshore pubs was having a Lamborgini hoisted up to his first floor today. At 11.30 am there was one almighty uproar that sounded like gunshots going off - so loud that even Gary (profoundly deaf and can't hear speech) jumped. A poor lady just entering McDonalds froze and her eyes were rolling up into her head. She had to be supported by two of the staff. The source of the 'gunshots'? Bloody fireworks to celebrate the Lamborgini going in. Flaming idiots. It scared the life out of everyone who wasn't expecting them including us.

Took Gary to the dentist. He has another abscess. A course of antibiotics but they won't see him again until the end of August.

Kelly so sorry you are not feeling well again. Hope you pick up soon xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2021, 05:49 PM
Feel better soon griff.
Hope Gary's abscess clears up well and stays away Chris.
Good grief about time they banned bl**dy fireworks.

2nd jab done, the electrical shop is closed on Thursdays. Typical.
I would like a cooker with a defrost function as the built in one has one, think I've found something then put off by reviews.
Going round in circles here.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2021, 08:23 PM
Lynn, I have had a few things of appliances direct...they have a sale on too
Jeez Chris, I fully agree, what a tw*t...bet he has a tiny Willy, most men who behave like that are making up for an inadequacy in my experience!! Ahhhh, poor Gary, hope he feels better soon
Thanks.....they have halved my treatment, that happened January and I haven't been right since, it's happening every couple of weeks with varying degrees of pain and symptoms
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2021, 10:05 PM
That doesn't sound at all right Kelly. Surely, if reducing treatment is having an adverse effect, they should up it again?